RD1: Eastwood v. Masked Man

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 23, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Your location sayz "LIL CHUCCIE", cause your nothin' but "Childz Play", I could beat you any day, peal-off-your "skin", I mean, peal-off-your "bark", run you over and put my veicial up in park, after this battle your nothin' more but "lumber", I'll put you in a permanit slumber, I'll wreak havoc on you with my "chain saw and axe", take my anger out on you cause I'm "Mad" like "Max", I'm bringin' so much heat I lit your "forest" on fire! I'll make you "burst" just like an old "Firestone tire", alway typin' in "upercase" letterz will get will get you "capital pun-ish-ment"! all it'z takez to beat you is one single battle verse so this one-is-sent, when you first saw me you got "so scared" you became "petterfyed WOOD"!, and now you know very much better to never ever visit my neighborhood, I'll lay you on your death bed roll you in your blanket and smoke-you, just like a fat joint record it make a Scary Movie and toke-you-

Damn EW, your makin' this hard for me! LOL. But this verse should keep you on your toez.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
I was judgin your first rhyme. Hopin maybe you could redeem yourself in time.
umm! looks as though your losin focus- Your shook="done dizzle"

p.s. dont speak on me

Stealth

May 8, 2002
Hurry up and post. Due in 2 days. After that, voting starts. I don't care how many verses are up, as long as you both have the same number.

Bone

Sicc OG
Jul 11, 2002
@masked man- I took offense when you tried to call me a dumbass- otherwise your cool. Im not trippin on you. Im not your average. I dont get off by talking shit on the computer. Good luck in battle. Disguard the B.S. respect mine & I'll respect yours(bein a man about it)

one

Apr 25, 2002
Masked Woman....why do you try to uze my style?
rhymin-lyke-thiz. when-you-type-lyke-thiz MULTIPLE WORDZ ARE SUPPOZED TO RHYME NOT JUZT THA LAZT WORD! OTHERWIZE THEREZ-NO-POINT-IN-TYPING-LYKE-THIZ!

Apr 25, 2002
o and if i had seen thiz on tyme i woulda voted for Eastwood. no hate involved. even tho i dont lyke you i would still vote for you if you deserved it. azk Tim C and Tragic Losses, i hate thoze fagz, but they still got my vote when they deserved it.