RD. 3 Curt B vs. Tim C vs. Deuce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I guess Tim ain't gon' post...

Anyways, just goin' offa Deuce versus Curt, I feel Curt had a much harder verse. So, vote = Curt B.

However, IMO Curt's verse against Tim was pretty weak, where Deuce's was much better. But that don't really matter I guess.

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
Deuce said:

Yo' Lines is Boring-N-Harmless so I’ll leave you Tortured an Tarnished...
The only Time These' two ‘Shine’ is when I Dip there ‘Corpses-In-Varnish’/

Deuce's best line above in my opinion...

CURT B said:

// quick ta leave TiM C dead like the Roman-Empire..dont turn "fag" and be-"gay"// jus cuz its all dudes in ya first "3-way".."TiM" i give u a "C" jus-like-"Deuce"// i left him in awe just-like-u//
I liked those lines from Curt.

Overall I thought Curt took this, Deuce didn't seem to try all that hard. Curt got it with more direct dissing and it flowed better to me... I expected this battle to be way more heated than it was, that can be said for a lot of battles in this tourny so far tho.

Tim sucks for not droppin a verse :devious: I wanted to see a melee... maybe next time.

vote=Curt B

Apr 25, 2002
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
wut i dont understand is why does smurf alwayz come in with sumthing bad to say before any other verses are in? no matter wut, u can expect to see his ass trying to clown a verse, when that person would murder him. it's sad shit.
YOU DO THE SAME THING....ANY BATTLE YOU HAVE,IF THE OTHER PERSON POSTS FIRST,YOU TALK DOWN ON THEIR VERSE AND THEN POST YOURS THE NEXT DAY...

Apr 25, 2002
seak said:
Tim sucks for not droppin a verse :devious: I wanted to see a melee... maybe next time.

^^too much partyin over memorial day weekend... i didnt really have time or the patience to type out two verses.....

outcome might have been different... but id rather see Curt win anyways

Oct 26, 2002
haha good battle fav line out this was from curt

" u a "finger paintin" toddler, aint no fuckin "PIKASOE"..wit this bitch i aint even gonna grab-my-metal// it aint gon' be n e time soon when this mark is at-my-level.."

that line was popping, i think this was a 1 sided battle jus having curt vs deuce if tim was in this woulda been a lil more intresting cause of tha same style match up's

but vote goes 2 curt-b much harder and came with a siccer verse, deuce i was expecting more for tha finals

vote-curt b