Rd. 1 Fatal vs. Dvious

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 21, 2002
well Dvious has come tighter before but that Kreace line hit hard as a muthafucka and there were others too....Fatal came hard as usual but i see the forced multi's as well..overall Dvious hit him more personally and i always say quality over quantity..the quality was a lil better in Dvious' verse..

vote=Dvious

May 12, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Fatal came hard as fuck, I was feelin it, I didnt have any major problems with it......

Dvious's shit was cold as fuck, I was lovin that shit right away, flowed together too perfect.

vote=Dvious

because I liked 100% of the lines from his shit, and no matter how tight Fatal's shit was I cant say that about it

Apr 25, 2002
x-kalibur said:
fatal's shit was sick but like tim said.. alot of multi's seemed forced..
you guyz are fuckin sad. if Tim hadnt said that, nobody woulda said shit about "forced multi's." how in tha fuck do you force a multi anyway? i swear u kidz are like a train, follow tha leader.

seak

Sicc OG
May 31, 2002
Dvious said:

I close~routes...exlode ya grand~designs like land~mines
the only reason ya Fatal..is cuz ya droppin flat~lines
detach~minds...ya Koncepts will rest~in~peace
after I crack~ya~spine...I'll lay ya text next~to~Kreace

D' had the tightest lines of the battle in my opinion and FATAL didn't drop as hard as I've seen him do. I gotta go with Dvious on this one.

vote=Dvious

Apr 25, 2002
i vote divious i stoped reading fatals after he said 6 lines of nothing.tottally forcing his raps was'nt coming with anything clean line after line.

divious on the other hand came cleaner.

looked like he was enjoying it rather than trying too hard.

Sep 16, 2002
no offence toop but i think your votin D because of the beef you got with fatal and i havent seen you vote on any other battles in this tourny..i voted D but i think your just hatin..

Apr 25, 2002
oh fatal you amuse me.unlike your fake laugh to shrug me off.it's funny you tried to punk the wrong dude.i know thats how you get people on your team after all.act hard and make a line you either with fatal or you get punked.

i'm on the opposite side.

i'd rather catch flak then be a sucka on your team.

pussy!