Rd. 1 Deuce vs. Fat J

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
"I'll Strip YOU down to liquid compounds consume YOU and piss YOU/
After I Diss YOU Rapid dismissal like clappin' with PISTOLS,Fat J ...Deuce is your father,my dicc dripped YOU/"

vote = Deuce

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Rollin' In A Hearse ?You Never Lived Gangsta, don't pretend that you have/
What kind of thug right hand's his best friend Josh in the bath?/

That had ME rollin.. and it was ABOUT ME.. Hahahaha.. Duece nice shit.. Same wit' you Fat J.. you elevatin' homie..

Vote : Duece.

Feb 12, 2003
chaos wuz on the forum at 12 las nnyte and so wuz i and he still hadn't posted it and i kno i didn't post at 4 cuz i wuzn't even home at 4

Jun 12, 2002
DAMN......Ain't this bout' a bitch ?

J...You GOOD peoples cuzzo....GOOD verse.....GOOD sportsmanship...GOOD Lookin' on the rules.....Now...Good Bye.......I mean...C'mon cuzzin'....Does it really matter .......You was climbin' uphill the second Biggarama pulled them cards up out the hat.....You got axed....And Deuce has a job/girlfriend and college to hold down each and every day....So I ain't gunna be a loyal supporter of any of the rules...just know that the verse will be up when it's up...

Deuce

2 C's

Feb 12, 2003
^^^^^^^^^

aye bro its all good mah bad 4 this shit........u had ah sick verse and u smoked me so good luck in the next round bro stay up aight peace homie

Jun 12, 2002
It's all cookie crunch fammo....Don't loose sleep over it.....But far as flows go...You eatin'......I seen some serious dosages of waccness on here....You got talent to match most cuzzo....Whether you utilize that shit or not is on you....

Biggz.....I was ''GUNNA'' Call yesterday night...Only I lost your Number.....Wheel me that shit right quicc.....And another thing.....Did you ever get them Pictures of that bitch we played on AIM.......I thought I sewed that whole aspect of it up....Spread the word/wealth my way cuzzeeno.....Play your part...

D

C squared

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
k Duece hollah @ me fo' a good time!! LoL.. Jus' playin' ofcourse.. Anywayz Nice spitten's ya two.. 'n yea I agree wit Duece J.. You go talent bro.. If I dont make it I know fo' a fact you will.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
lol @ duece.. Ya sure man?? Ofcourse u gonna call me fo' "buisness" talk...... lol.. And Fat J bro you elvatin' like a bitch jus flow some more post it up and you'll be hella good real soon.

Oct 10, 2002
skichdesigns.com
This kid couldn’t see me with hubble telescope contacts/
Kid thought he was ballin' On Deuce but came short with game like 10 day contracts/
You'll get BASHED in a minute faster than gays in a Hate Convention/.
I don't know what's more stretched-out J...Your weak lines or your Fake-Extensions/

I know I'm late but I'm scoping something...Good shit ya lil bitch ass Deuce...