Rd. 1 Deuce vs. Fat J

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Hahaha Fat J gon' win this won!! lol.. Anyway's good luck to both ya'.. Eachtime I see ma homie J post he improves.. but i think it might take awhile till he's Dueces level.. But look @ me.. Im against Seak.. -_-

Apr 25, 2002
Sicc_Wit_It said:
Yeah...if you notice he pitted all the seasoned vets against the rooks.
not me, i got tha homie Dvious.

Still, dont underestimate a dude just cuz his post count is low.
your board status has nothing to do with your Flow status. you can be a Knight and still be a flows rookie.

anyway ill shut up now since this is a battle thread. good luck to both.

Feb 12, 2003
mah verse finally

aight i tired of waitin 4 deuce but my verse iz short cuz i don't kno if he gonna post r not and even if he did it ain't worth takin hella tyme on cuz i would jus lose but here it iz........

So deuce ur god?-
damn i didn't kno i had ah brother-
u musta came about all them tymez i fucked ya muther-
don't even bother postin ya verse-
cuz after i finish wit u the only thing ur gonna b rollin in iz the bak of hearse wrapped in plastic-
mah rhymez so asstatic hittin u like ah ozzi automatic-
ur raps remind me of shit from 8 mile!-
rip u up so bad u could fit in ah vile-
cain't no 1 touch mah style-
i'm spittin venom like an erection betta pay attention and take notes on this lesson-
i ain't never gotta vote but i ain't trippin cuz unlike like u i'm jus playin PIMPIN!

lol ok thats it..........now vote! and tell me wut u think and critisize me plz thankz peace

Feb 12, 2003
HAHA O SHIT BUT IT TECHNICALLY AIN'T THAT MUCH OF AH WIN SINCE HE DIDN'T EVEN POST............YEA C U LATER WCMALICE.................LOL WATCH HE POSTS HIZ VERSE AT 11 59

Jun 12, 2002
Nigga...I gives a fucc about a time limitation....I was watchin' for these braccet's...Now that I'm finally up on game....I'll post.....And don't dare throw that bullshit time limit on me....

Rollin' In A Hearse ?You Never Lived Gangsta, don't pretend that you have/
What kind of thug right hand's his best friend Josh in the bath?/
I'll Strip YOU down to liquid compounds consume YOU and piss YOU/
After I Diss YOU Rapid dismissal like clappin' with PISTOLS,Fat J ...Deuce is your father,my dicc dripped YOU/
This kid couldn’t see me with hubble telescope contacts/
Kid thought he was ballin' On Deuce but came short with game like 10 day contracts/
You'll get BASHED in a minute faster than gays in a Hate Convention/.
I don't know what's more stretched-out J...Your weak lines or your Fake-Extensions/
Shake The time limitations...you got bounced from this bout Real Fast/
You won't heal-fast...because you don't want "beef" like Muslims on ''Meal-Fast''.
Be for real fag...Real Crabs is what i saw when Josh lifted J's Fish Net/

Niccas need to stop simp steppin' cuzzo.....Deuce lives a Life....MAKE THAT EXCEPTION..........

......................./´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/`...`/´¯¯`·¸
........../`/.../..../......./¨¯\
........(`(...´...´.... ¯~/`...`)Eat A DICC UP AND HICCUP
.........\.................`...../
..........`\`...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............

Deuce aka []D [] []V[] []D sTaTuz

2 C's