Rd. 1 Bayzhe vs. X-Kalibur

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Bayzhe I aint about 2 use it cuz u dont know how hard it was to get out of my vocabulary (Due to ma bro's usin it.. 'n all the rap i listen too..) and I aint about to freestyle then say it 'n get fucced up.. fucc that.. So i'll chill witout sayin it.. haha.. btw ill vote when I have time to read X's shit.. I red Bay'z.. STR8 HEAT bro.

Jun 12, 2002
Ducc and Run....

Ouch!....Dang Bayhze.....I'll vote On Bayzhe Pow....For obvious reasons....X Sorry Man...The Kid just jacced your glow on this one.....

D

C X Twice

Jun 9, 2002
Slappin Beatz said:
my vote goes to X that nigga ripped it NO MO COMMENTS FELL ME NIGGA BITCH ASS WANKSTAZ

yaknow... its good that you just happened to be browsing the forum... and stumbled onto only ONE of these battles... and only voted on this ONE BATTLE... which prolly happens to involve ONE of your BOYS... then you voted FOR your BOY... and left NO explanation as to why...

yeah... i take you serious... i dont mind a vote against me...

but dont come into a battle im in and vote for someone just cuz thats your boy and you see that hes losing...

fucking faggot shit...

good shit X... peace