......RBL POSSE!!!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
yeah that cover look tight i hear a lot about that movie tho

city of godz herd its crazy

but yeah i fucks wit rbl frisco niggaz sould be proud of them str-8 up

bammer weed still getz play in my scraper

i don't eat pussy cuz i aint from oakland

lol haaaaaaa ya rember that out of pocket lol

this song will knock for ever i swear
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDBlrB06Py0

Dec 12, 2006
Dont gime no bammer weed, WE DONT SMOKE THAT SHIT IN THE SFC

only two things that i smoke, punk ass niga and a pipe full of endo

some straight up HP shit right there

May 13, 2005
MALKI said:
they played a song off it on kmel not too long ago, shit was hella dope, not the birthday song.
yea thats "CAUSE OF FAME" feat. AR(h2), and Mo tha Hustla. That's AR on the hook and 1st verse. (myspace.com/h2entertainment)
kmel be bullshitin though, how u suppose to be the people's station and yall aint playin what the people REQUESTIN!!
*EVERYBODY WHO GOT LUV FOR BLACK "C" AND THE WHOLE RBL LEGACY PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REQUEST BOTH SONGS "LIKE YA BIRTHDAY" AND "CAUSE OF FAME" @ 1800-955-kmel and www.106kmel.com and anyother radio station, cuz it seem like some of dem dj's be on some hoe shit. THIS WHAT THE GAME MISSIN HOW MANY TIMES CAN A NIGGA TALK ABOUT HIS SCRAPER!

-MARCH 20, 2007

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/RBLPOSSE-
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/H2ENTERTAINMENT-
WWW.MYSPACER.COM/MOTHAHUSTLA

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
So far I'm anticipating this one more than anything so far. Those snips go, I'm gonna fuck with this one

Jun 25, 2005
citylimits said:
yea thats "CAUSE OF FAME" feat. AR(h2), and Mo tha Hustla. That's AR on the hook and 1st verse. (myspace.com/h2entertainment)
kmel be bullshitin though, how u suppose to be the people's station and yall aint playin what the people REQUESTIN!!
*EVERYBODY WHO GOT LUV FOR BLACK "C" AND THE WHOLE RBL LEGACY PLEASE TAKE TIME TO REQUEST BOTH SONGS "LIKE YA BIRTHDAY" AND "CAUSE OF FAME" @ 1800-955-kmel and www.106kmel.com and anyother radio station, cuz it seem like some of dem dj's be on some hoe shit. THIS WHAT THE GAME MISSIN HOW MANY TIMES CAN A NIGGA TALK ABOUT HIS SCRAPER!

-MARCH 20, 2007

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/RBLPOSSE-
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/H2ENTERTAINMENT-
WWW.MYSPACER.COM/MOTHAHUSTLA
Yup yup fuck tha radio! I'll definately cop dat shit next month!

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
bben waitin on this for a minute...i wonder if this is the same simon off of a coupe of songs on last man standing