razor bumps

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
I always get those for some reason. Even after I use aftershave, the bumps will start to show 2 or 3 days later. I use razors designed for sensitive skin, but I still get 'em.

If you use an electic razor, does that decrease the chance of razor bumps? I might switch to an electric razor, that's why I'm asking.

Aug 6, 2002
I used to get them on my neck when I shaved. I started to run hot water over my neck or area when I take a shower before I shaved and it seems to work really well. You might give that a shot...

Apr 25, 2002
www.geocities.com
it might be the way you shave too... but get a warm to hot wash cloth and put that on your face before you put shaving cream on, then go abouts it normally, it should work, and make sure you got a clean, sharp razor... I've heard a lot of people say they get the bumps from electric razors, but you'd have to try to see, since some folks don't get them with electric ones, but get them with straight razors

Apr 26, 2002
just don't shave up, thatz the mistake I've been doin'. I use the Mach 3. and it doesn't get close enough shavin' just down your face. I stopped doin' that a while ago, Now I din't really care how close of a shave I get