Ray Luv - Forever Hustlin'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 10, 2002
H-TOWN
Forever Hustlin' has stood the test of time. I bought the album twice, the first one was stolen.

But I also liked Who Can Be Trusted? and A Prince in Exile. Coup de'tat may have been his worst imo, but it still slaps.

Apr 25, 2002
ray is one of my favorite lyricists

"my whole life i guess i always wanted a lover like me
ambitious smart and drippin from the gutter like me
a lil sexy sexy somethin independent and free
with a buck em attitude and only listen to me
but all i see is dirty rats just beggin for cheese
tyrin to be the baby momma of a nigga with gs
soon as you leave, the next nigga be fuckin with ease
and if you shake that bitch, she'll be fuckin in threes
baby please i need a woman that coul roll the weed
not a gossipy ass hoochie tellin all she sees
sexy and feel us if they comin not scared to squeeze
and let em have it if it need be
i need a soldier like my sis Yaan
first one to bomb when we get it on
and when i'm buck wild always know how to calm me down
but if i lose her and you happen to find her then playa know
you got a hell raisin ridah fa sho"

Jan 23, 2006
Forever Hustlin' has stood the test of time. I bought the album twice, the first one was stolen.

But I also liked Who Can Be Trusted? and A Prince in Exile. Coup de'tat may have been his worst imo, but it still slaps.
I REALLY LIKE HIS "DE COUP DE TAT" ALBUM I THOUGHT IT WAS ALOT BETTER THAN "PRINCE IN EXILE" HIS LAST ALBUM "DEATH WISH" IS HIS WORST IN MY OPINION

Apr 25, 2002
Khayree didn't just "make beats"...He PRODUCED SONGS and the final product shows...Something missing from 99.9% of music today
real shit man the live guitar he did on those tracks stood the test of time and still are relevant today, too bad all good things had to come to an end, i dont think anything was the same after YBB went their separate ways

i mean i know he did some tracks on immaculate but i mean as a fan im just not feeling malls production lately and ray luvs bars are lackluster

im just holding them to those high standards they themselves set with their first albums