Raws New Announcer & new release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
WWE.com wrote:
Joey Styles signs WWE contract
December 4, 2005

WWE.com has learned that Joey Styles has signed a five-year contract to be the play-by-play man for Monday Night RAW. When we spoke with Styles a few weeks ago, he mentioned that becoming the voice of RAW would be a dream come true for him. WWE.com would like to congratulate Joey Styles on his new position.

Check back here Monday at noon for an in-depth interview with Joey Styles regarding becoming the full-time play-by-play man for RAW.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WWE releases Christy Hemme
December 5, 2005

WWE and Diva Christy Hemme have come to terms on her release. WWE.com will have more details as they become available.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Fuck that guy, he blows. Guess they needed someone to replace Jim Ross as the Face announcer though. I'm guessing Coach will end up being the Heel announcer replacing the King eventually. Coach has a good style but that other guy needs work.

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
^^ YOU DIRTY COCKSUCKER, SHUT YO MOUTH!!! DAMN!!!

I WILL NOW OFFICIALLY FOLLOW U AROUND SICCNESS, MAKING YOU LOOK STUPID. I dare you to say something, I'm checking your posts right now.

I'M GOINGT O MAKE UR STAY HERE A LIVING HELL......!!!!!!!!! Unless u redact ur statement, thanx.

Nov 28, 2005
Dirty Shoez said:
^^ YOU DIRTY COCKSUCKER, SHUT YO MOUTH!!! DAMN!!!

I WILL NOW OFFICIALLY FOLLOW U AROUND SICCNESS, MAKING YOU LOOK STUPID. I dare you to say something, I'm checking your posts right now.

I'M GOINGT O MAKE UR STAY HERE A LIVING HELL......!!!!!!!!! Unless u redact ur statement, thanx.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaha ha