Raw 9/05

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 25, 2005
Has Shawn Michaels ever had a bad match?
im sure most here wont agree..but i found it hard to watch him over the past few years...it was the same set up every match...especially his heel matches where he always over exagerates everything like doing a back flip, standing up and flipping forward from a single punch...ughh just thinking about it now makes me sick....

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Nash is so garbage, its obvious that they scraped the match with Punk because it would have been the shittiest match of the year killing punks heat. He will probably still interfere in the match causing HHH to win since Laurinitus is the one thats been pulling his strings in the storyline. Eventually Laurinitus will be exposed or admit hes the puppetmaster possibly recruting younger talent like Dolph Ziggler along with nash to be his henchmen to try to stick it to CM Punk and they will probablly put Cena back in that mix as well.

Nov 14, 2002
im sure most here wont agree..but i found it hard to watch him over the past few years...it was the same set up every match...especially his heel matches where he always over exagerates everything like doing a back flip, standing up and flipping forward from a single punch...ughh just thinking about it now makes me sick....

You obviously fail to understand why Shawn Micheals is the best wrestler in history then... First of all, those moves you're talking about are basically stolen from Ric Flair... Second, selling his opponents moves is what made him one of the best... Perhaps he should just no-sell like Cena instead?

May 25, 2005
You obviously fail to understand why Shawn Micheals is the best wrestler in history then... First of all, those moves you're talking about are basically stolen from Ric Flair... Second, selling his opponents moves is what made him one of the best... Perhaps he should just no-sell like Cena instead?
i get what youre saying..but its personal opinion, i just sighed alot when shawn came out during the last run..i moved on, got tired of him, he should have retired years ago...BUT just like i said in the first line of my post...no one will prolly agree with me...
just like how yall shit on ungodd for the japan stuff..

i thought it was hella gay when flair did that shit also..

and fuck cena...