Raw 7/25

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2009
Just read this on wrestlezone.com:

Several people have contacted me and said that after RAW went off the air CM Punk grabbed the microphone and said "I'm baaaaack."

It should also be noted since many are confused or asking questions regarding CM Punk using "Cult Of Personality" by Living Colour, he used that as his theme music for a time in Ring Of Honor.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
glad punk is back and its great he got more pop than cena winning the belt again. If i knew he was coming back i wouldn't have went to sleep when cena and mystereos match started lol, I knew they were gonna have cena win again.

Oct 3, 2006
the most annoying thing is when kelly kelly yells "COME ONNNNNN" before she hits a signature move during her matches .. ugh .

wwe ice cream bars would sell millions at the arena during these diva matches
lol, and Eve shaking her ass before she did that flip on the bellas. How the fuck does that make sense. Until they bring back Kong or even Layla, who had personality the divas division will stay as shit. But yeah imo one of the highlights of the night for me was the R Truth and Triple H segment, shit was hilarious.

Jul 25, 2011
Shop online at China for the best fashion cheap LV Slipper wholesale

LV Slipper

http://www.gobizdiscount.com cheap wholesale nike air jordan 1-25 sneakers ,nike air
max87,90,LTD,TN,95 ,97,360,180,nike shox r2 ,r3,r4,r5,NZ,OZ,Turob,lacoste,gucci, prada
,nike air force one,puma,UGG womens boots ,nike dunk sb ,bape sta,and nike air jordan 1.5,
nike air jordan 2 ,nike air jordan 2.5, nike air jordan 3 , nike air jordan 3.5 , nike air jordan 4 , nike air jordan 4.5 , nike air jordan 5 , nike air jordan 6 , nike air jordan 7 , nike air jordan 8 , nike air jordan 9 , nike air jordan 10, nike air jordan 11 , nike air jordan 12 , nike air jordan 13 , nike air jordan 15 , nike air jordan 16 , nike air jordan 17 , nike air jordan 18 , nike air jordan 19 , nike air jordan 20 , nike air jordan 21 , nike air jordan 22 , nike air jordan 23 , jordan 5 x AF1 fusion , jordan 12 x AF1 fusion , jordan 4 x AF1 fusion , jordan 23 x jordan 13 fusion , nike air jordan DMP , nike air jordan BMP
http://www.gobizdiscount.com cheap wholesale nike air max LTD ,cheap wholesale nike air max TN , cheap wholesale nike air max 87 , cheap wholesale nike air max 90 , cheap wholesale nike air max 95 , cheap wholesale , nike air max 97 , cheap wholesale nike air max 360 , cheap wholesale nike air max 180 , cheap wholesale nike air max 2003 ,cheap wholesale nike air max 2006 , cheap wholesale nike air max 2010
http://www.gobizdiscount.com cheap wholesale nike shox R2 trainers , wholesale
nike shox R3 trainers , wholesale nike shox R4 trainers , wholesale nike shox R5 trainers ,
wholesale nike shox NZ trainers , wholesale nike shox TURB trainers , wholesale nike shox
OZ trainers , wholesale nike shox TL1 trainers , wholesale nike shox TL3 trainers
http://www.gobizdiscount.com cheap wholesale lacoste trainers , wholesale gucci shoes , wholesale
nike air force one , wholesale puma shoes , wholesale ugg womens boots , wholesale prada
sneakers , wholesale Timberland boots , wholesale nike dunk shoes , wholesale bape sta
shoes , wholesale nike work boots sneakers , wholesale nike free shoes , wholesale Nike
Rift Shoes, wholesale nike James sneakers , wholesale DSQUARED2 shoes
http://www.gobizdiscount.com cheap wholesale womens boots series : wholesale chanel womens boots , wholesale gucci womens boots , wholesale , wholesale Dior womens boots , wholesale Fendi womens boots , wholesale Burberry womens boots , wholesale Louis Vuitton womens boots
http://www.gobizdiscount.com cheap wholesale womens Sandals series : wholesale Gucci womens sandals , wholesale chanel womens sandals , wholesale Coach womens sandals , wholesale Fendi womens sandals , wholesale Clarks womens sandals
welcome to visit our website http://www.gobizdiscount.com
msn: [email protected]
email: [email protected]

Feb 8, 2003
I hope that's not Punk's new music, but I bet it is. His old music was one of my favorites.
Thats his old theme music from the indy scene. I see what he is doing basically he is combinding all his personas, looks that he had throughout his career together kinda like the undertaker has done over the years.

Best thing wwe can do now for punk is let him beat cena at summerslam and give him the new belt they been holding back on or they can turn punk babyface(but let him speak his mind in a neutral way) since hes a crowd favorite now. His new t-Shirt will be a top seller lol

glad punk is back and its great he got more pop than cena winning the belt again. If i knew he was coming back i wouldn't have went to sleep when cena and mystereos match started lol, I knew they were gonna have cena win again.
they screwed rey over majorly. he they top merchandise and toy seller. i hope they cut rey a big check for that bc imo that was lightweight shitting on his legacy by having him be a 30 min champ. guess this was the mysterio push they was talking about.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
they shoulda had punk come in out of the crowd or street clothes to juice this out a little longer or next week have "WWE Management" bury the story and say he wasn't really supposed to be there or something. Maybe have Cena lead the crusade for the company to hire him back to build up anticipation for summerslam. I know WWE is catering to the short attention spans their audience but Punk would get a much larger pop if they milked it for at least a month. I'm sure they will have Punk win at Summerslam though.

May 24, 2002
It was announced at tonight's WWE SmackDown tapings in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania that Randy Orton will get a World Heavyweight Title shot against Christian at the SummerSlam pay-per-view.

Coming out of tonight's tapings, here is what looks to be the updated card for WWE's SummerSlam pay-per-view. Keep in mind some of the matches have not been confirmed by WWE but are in the works.

WWE Title vs. WWE Title Match
CM Punk vs. John Cena

No Holds Barred Match for the World Heavyweight Title
Randy Orton vs. Christian

WWE Divas Title Match
Opponent TBD Next Week vs. Kelly Kelly

John Morrison vs. R-Truth

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
Punk vs Danielson at mania

im calling it now

Del Rio and mysterio will get involved in the title pic somehow before summerslam , rey being a 30 minute champ is part of something bigger just like when they did it to christian , raw is in san diego the night after summerslam and rey will be over big time .

Feb 8, 2003
Remember when I said they can't fuck this up? Boy was I wrong. :(
they only did it to ride with all the internet rumors of his contract ending and him not signing lol. it was pointless imo but it did help cm punk get more known outside wrestling bc theres mass more people who dont watch wrestling that saw him in press.

Cena probaly gonna win at summerslam then either that night or a lil later del rios coward azz will try to cash in. but i have a feeling either del rio or danielson probaly gonna be the first bank winner to not win the belt.

imo if punk dont keep the belt then they need to put the belt on morrison he would make the best champ out of cena, del rio. bc cena just lost it to punk and had the shit way too much and is starting to be played out(he needs sometime off to reinvent his ring work with more moves, and imo del rio wont make a good champ anytime soon bc he lost his buzz and he kinda looks like a joke now. morrison is the most surprising in the ring outta them all and he makes whoever look good in the ring he the closet thing to new era hbk.

Jan 29, 2005
PHX
Morrison as a face seems to have zero personality. He was much better with his hollywood heel gimmick.

I just read Hero and Claudio are jumping Developmental and going straight to the main roster. Hopefully they get to keep their names and start a stable with Punk.

Feb 8, 2003
Del Rio and mysterio will get involved in the title pic somehow before summerslam , rey being a 30 minute champ is part of something bigger just like when they did it to christian , raw is in san diego the night after summerslam and rey will be over big time .
i agree way i see that happening if they do a triple threat match at summerslam rey vs cena vs punk for both belts(bc technically rey is still owed a rematch). far as del rio i used to vouch for del rio but now they got him looking like a joke like santino he probaly try to cash in after every tittle match then say no before bell rings. . it be some shit if they turn rey heel(i doubt it though due to his size and popularity with kids).

also dont forget about miz midcard may interfere remember he was shitting on cena in that interview.

Feb 8, 2003
Morrison as a face seems to have zero personality. He was much better with his hollywood heel gimmick.

I just read Hero and Claudio are jumping Developmental and going straight to the main roster. Hopefully they get to keep their names and start a stable with Punk.
They said he was taking comedy & acting classes while he was injured so he may have developed a way to open up in interviews as a babyface or they can just do him like hbk meaning have him a cocky babyface or even give him a manager to speak for him.

with the ROH guys coming in makes you wonder if they about to be punks new crew to feud with nexus. imo they fucked the punks leaving wwe storyline up but they still have a few options to make it hot again just long as they dont have cena bury him at summerslam bc they gonna have to get ready to promo cena vs the rock build up soon.