RAW 10/17/11

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
Crowd was pretty good tonight. Didn't like the whole HHH illegal papers ordeal, but I did like when King said: "What's up with all of Michael Cole's random tattoos?" Ha or something along those lines. I also thought the crowd cheered pretty good for Del Rio at times. All in all it was alright. I'm curious to see if Henry loses the belt this Sunday

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
Ryder looked good also. Im just sick of this WWE bullshit with Super Cena, buried Del Rio in Mexico. Enough is enough, let some new people shine.
Ryders in ring game is wack, thats why they book him in short ass matches where he either eats the pin or grabs a fluke win everytime, if i was him, id be learning new shit every week now that hes got peoples attention look at the way Punk brings new offense every week and at the ppv's, hes got his signature moves too but that fool always mixes up his offense. watch the match with him and miz from this episode and see how much he wrestled circles around the miz .

Morrison vs Jeff Hardy in TNA will be coo next year, you know hes leaving cuz he always eats the pin , punk was pinning cena clean the entire time he was about to leave.. cant believe people couldnt guess he was never gonna leave, based on the way he was being booked a month or 2 before Money In The Bank

they are blowing off the mark henry vs big show feud hella fast, i dont get how he gets a title shot right when he gets back from injury.. they must want to take the strap off of Henry soon to make way for Cody Rhodes and Bryan Danielson.. if they put the strap on Dragon they might elevate a few mid card heels that can actually wrestle to have good feuds with him, like Wade Barret or Hunico . Miz and Jericho will have sick feuds with dragon .

Dolph is getting alot better but he still sounds hella scripted , all the wack talkers sound scripted, but i guess not everyone is born knowing how to talk

Heath Slater is wack
Alex Riley is wack
Mason Ryan is wack
Ezekiel Jackson is wack , that wack ass 5 body slams in a row shit he does is wack

all those fools need to get off tv and make room for cats like Tyler Black and Claudio

Batista was always wack to me too , give me the agile big guy that can move, like Undertaker or Vader. the most stunning thing about taker was his agility , his gimmick has him moving slow to intimidate people cuz hes the dead man , but that fool was always just crazy to watch.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
Ryder looked good also. Im just sick of this WWE bullshit with Super Cena, buried Del Rio in Mexico. Enough is enough, let some new people shine.
just like when people got tired of Hulkamania in the mid to late 90s , soon those kids will all be 18 and outgrow Cena.

he'll be everyone who hated him's new favorite at that point

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
as long as cena keeps selling catch phrase WWE swag hes gonna remain their no 1 guy. I think the only thing that will take him out of the No 1 spot is if he pulls a Rock and tries acting full time.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
as long as cena keeps selling catch phrase WWE swag hes gonna remain their no 1 guy. I think the only thing that will take him out of the No 1 spot is if he pulls a Rock and tries acting full time.

Oct 25, 2006

Sep 17, 2008

Feb 8, 2003
Ryders in ring game is wack, thats why they book him in short ass matches where he either eats the pin or grabs a fluke win everytime, if i was him, id be learning new shit every week now that hes got peoples attention look at the way Punk brings new offense every week and at the ppv's, hes got his signature moves too but that fool always mixes up his offense. watch the match with him and miz from this episode and see how much he wrestled circles around the miz .

Morrison vs Jeff Hardy in TNA will be coo next year, you know hes leaving cuz he always eats the pin , punk was pinning cena clean the entire time he was about to leave.. cant believe people couldnt guess he was never gonna leave, based on the way he was being booked a month or 2 before Money In The Bank

they are blowing off the mark henry vs big show feud hella fast, i dont get how he gets a title shot right when he gets back from injury.. they must want to take the strap off of Henry soon to make way for Cody Rhodes and Bryan Danielson.. if they put the strap on Dragon they might elevate a few mid card heels that can actually wrestle to have good feuds with him, like Wade Barret or Hunico . Miz and Jericho will have sick feuds with dragon .

Dolph is getting alot better but he still sounds hella scripted , all the wack talkers sound scripted, but i guess not everyone is born knowing how to talk

Heath Slater is wack
Alex Riley is wack
Mason Ryan is wack
Ezekiel Jackson is wack , that wack ass 5 body slams in a row shit he does is wack

all those fools need to get off tv and make room for cats like Tyler Black and Claudio

Batista was always wack to me too , give me the agile big guy that can move, like Undertaker or Vader. the most stunning thing about taker was his agility , his gimmick has him moving slow to intimidate people cuz hes the dead man , but that fool was always just crazy to watch.
henry gonna be a long term champ. and hold the belt till atleast tlc or early next year. dont forget kane will be back soon. he growin his hair back and rocking a beard again so he probaly gonna comeback with a new look. also punk gonna main event with del rio at survivor series and probaly tlc.

Feb 8, 2003
besides the rock. cena is the most popular hard working and marketable active wrestler in wwe so why would they get rid of something thats generating millions for them? they the hogan & savage of this generation. cant nobody on that present roster equal up to cena and the rock. everybody thought punk was going to but nope he lost his steam and not involved in the hottest storyline now. wwe likes to milk something till its no more, why u think they still using the spnning belt bc its still popular and marketable to the kids.

Jan 18, 2006
^^^ Yeah i actually lke Rhodes now, hes doing far better then Dibease whos damn near probably not gonna be in WWE much longer. lol @ the Rock abandoning WWE. What would you do if you had to choose? Get paid less then half of what he makes starring in movies and having to bust your ass all the time in the ring or living like a god damn king on moving sets? Cenas a faggot that will never be at the same status Rock reached in WWE and hes a jealous hoe