Rated Next To Blow 334 MO.B.B.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Get The Hot New Singles Uh Oh They Fighting Ft. T-Rock (formerly of 36 Mafia) and Naw Mean Today!!!!

http://djjudgemental.com/music/

Pick As First Round Draft Pick By One Of Mtv's Top 10 DJ's, DJ Smallz.... And Rated Next To Blow By Many!!!! Look For Them In The Upcoming Issue Of Ozone Magazine With Boyz In Da Hood On The Cover!!

While hip-hop prides itself on being the soundtrack to the streets 334 MO.B.B. does there best to represent the South. The duo Supa Star (21) and Sawed-off (18) hail from the capital Montgomery, AL AKA (The Gump) and the birthplace of civil rights. The name 334 MO.B.B. was chosen by the group to represent Montgomery through the area code. It also means 10 MO brothers buried (3+3+4=10 MO B. B.). The two blood brothers have been into music ever since their father formed them as a singing gospel group at the ages of 7 and 10and from there they developed rhyming skills and went on to form their own rap group. With clever lyrics and solid production which they provide all themselves, the MOBB could very well be one of the most versatile groups in the history of urban music today. It is very rare to find a artists that rap, sing, and produce with flawless precision. A major part of their self-concept is dictated by their artistic belief that they be defined as artists and not categorized as simply rap artists.

With no help from a major label, they have worked with artists such as Bone Crusher and David Banner to name a few. The collaboration with these artists led to a single produced by 334 MOBB titled “I Aint A Killa”. This remix along with the original featuring Sammie Sam, was featured on several mixtapes throughout the country from DJ’s such as DJ Jelly, DJ Chuck T, DJ Cee Jay, DJ Judgmental, Down South Heavy Hittaz compilation, DJ Gold Finger, DJ Rock, DJ Scorpio, DJ CLOUD,DJ Solar, and DJ Smallz. While blazing Mix CD listings with their freestyles and other recorded material, 334 MOBB also hosted mix CD’s with these DJ’s as well. Last but not least the duo was featured on Atlanta's own HOT 107.9 Coco Brothers (We Are the ATL Vol.1) with a song titled “The Wicked Church”.

Between producing for other artists and writing catchy hooks, shows alongside Pastor Troy,Rasheeda,Outkast,Do or Die,702,Miracle,Bone Crusher, Lil Jon,T.I.,Sammy Sam, 404 soldiers have kept this duo quite busy.

With downloading has caused slow demise in the music business, 334 MOBB has utilized the internets availability to create an internet buzz. Interviews, freestyles, and other information can be viewed on sites such as www.southwest-connection.com, Euro site www.g&wblog.com, and www.muzik-patnaz.net.

They were also were featured in Alabama's Own THE HOLE Magazine. In 2003 the group was mentioned in the Source magazine.

334 Mobb was recently played on Q106.1's in "Q it or Screw it" segment, and the fans UNANIMOUSLY Q'd IT, meaning they chose to keep the song in rotation.

The 334 Mobb has recently been receiving radio play in Mid-Missouri on 88.9 KJLU, and will soon be receiving radio play on Q106.1.

Be Looking for 334 MOBB to be the biggest Group in History Soon!

Jul 6, 2002
Cesolito #1 said:
THATS REALLY OVER HYPING. THAT FIGHTIN SONG SOUNDS LIKE EVERY OTHER CRUNK SONG OUT. I GUESS TIME WILL REVEAL. GOOD LUCK BUDDY.

Yo I live in the Mighty O (Opelika, Bamma) and I know I have heard them before on 105.7 but not recently. Didnt they do some tracks with lil Ch :mad: appy from Small Tyme Ballaz? :rolleyes: