Rate the song above

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
Okay so I don't know much about what goes down on 4chan, but there was like a month span a while ago when I used to go on there, and I vaguely remember people obsessing over that chick. Is that her? Going under the assumption that this is the chick I'm thinking of, and that she posted the video on 4 chan, AND that some nerd on there remixed the video, I'd have to give it a perfect score based on the lulz.

10/10

Mar 18, 2003
Lacuna Coil are one of my favorite bands of all time. There was not a band I listened to more from like 2001-2003. Their first 3 albums, In a Reverie, Unleashed Memories, and Comalies were just brilliant IMO. I still listen to them to this day. I can't say the same for Karmacode and Shallow Life, which is strange when you consider they were the 2 most "popular" albums in regards to the billboard charts and album sales.

I don't understand, but more power to them. I hope they sell millions. Anyways, The Ghost Woman And The Hunter is one of my favorite songs by them. I had intended to post songs in here which got me into the given band, but My Wings--which immediately got me hooked on LC--was in poor quality and you couldn't hear certain important parts of the song.

Great band.