Ras Kass - The Line....new single+hd video

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Damn... He's still mad at Game...
i almost didnt listen to it because you said that, thats sad...

it was cool till he went at game (last verse),and i dont even like game, but he needs to just chalk that L up and keep it pushing alread.... i didnt like the beat at all...shit was annoying.... but he was going in lyrically

and the video coulda been better than him sitting in a stool with background effects but whatever...he was lyrically tight

but that game shit is why i stopped listening and hes continuing it...the youtube response to getting punched and everything...thats just sad man...really..this cant be life

that punch took ras kass's swag on some x-men shit, he hasnt been the same since

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
damn, i forgot about that whole getdown..and i just recently seen that response with what looks like make up..

i havent listen to ras tough since before that return of the spit..during that runaway mixtape..van gogh, golden child, h20proof era was the shit

edit:

dude did go in, he can still come witit..i dig the basic concept of the video..sitting down, writting..letters waiting to be words written down..simple yet complex..that game line(pun?) could have been left out though

Oct 6, 2005
i almost didnt listen to it because you said that, thats sad...

it was cool till he went at game (last verse),and i dont even like game, but he needs to just chalk that L up and keep it pushing alread.... i didnt like the beat at all...shit was annoying.... but he was going in lyrically

and the video coulda been better than him sitting in a stool with background effects but whatever...he was lyrically tight

but that game shit is why i stopped listening and hes continuing it...the youtube response to getting punched and everything...thats just sad man...really..this cant be life

that punch took ras kass's swag on some x-men shit, he hasnt been the same since
Ahahahahahahahahahaha... Gas, you's a fool.......! Hahahaha... You're spot on though... He said Game and it just killed the whole song for me...

Aug 10, 2006
Game is nowhere near the level of Ras Kass in terms of hip-hop...as for what happened between em, none of us were there, so lets drop that....as far as lyrically, Ras shits on Game, and it's not even close.