Rarest Tech Mp3?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2003
I duno i have like 2 or 3 really rare ones, so which are the rarest (Not including Nutthowze) ?

i'm not sure if the PDM/Tech/ROC song counts

CyrusTheVirus

thats just my ghost
Oct 31, 2002
legendary
Praise the lord and pass the ammunition would be pretty rare I assume. NNUTTHOWZE - welcome to my assylum has been around quite a bit, I don't know of any other nnutthowze tracks but I'm sure there are some out there somewhere. I haven't ever seen any of the black mafia tracks so those would be rare in my opinion. Maybe some other ones like Stallion with mc ren could be considered rare. I'm sure I'm forgetting some but there's my $0.02

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Stallion aint rare at all, you can find that shit on p2p networks pretty easily...i got a lot ov random n rare cuts...one off my head would be Chelli feat. Tech & Mr. Stinky - Feel Me

Jun 23, 2003
SilcCeFyn said:
'demons'' is Trauma...someone who loaded tha file 2 the p2p network gave it the wrong filename
I wonder if the person who did it understands how much confusion this has caused over time. I swear, before I ever came here I downloaded that track off of kazaa too. I knew it was called "trauma" though cause I had also downloded the actual track "trauma" and even put it on the same cd. LOL it cracks me up everytime "Demons" is brought up.

The nutthowze track bethatstang has (not welcome to my asylum) is rare I bet. I don't think there are too many available to the public that are rare. Tech tracks are posted and shared everywhere. But, someone, somewhere has a huge vault of material and is truly holding out. I accused techn9nehq of being the one before, but overtime I think he isn't really holding out as I suspected. I think bethatstang has some goodies that alot of us would appreciate. I assume this based on posts I have came across.

I remember reading a post from someone saying Icy Rock has alot of stuff but won't give it up. I could only imagine what it is. That dude makes some fuckin heaterz.

Oct 17, 2003
Kansas City Missouri - Pure Dope Ft Tech N9ne

ya that would be one of the rarest if techn9nehq did not put it up for download

i attempted to fix up all them tnhq mp3s by cutting out all the shout outs or talking in them :-\