Rare Shit (211, Million Dollar, Skinny Pimp, Kokane)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 12, 2002
are going to answer my email. i won the chilee powdah way too real cd from on ebay but you didnt send the case. just let me know why didnt send it?

Sep 12, 2002
anyways you should put that in auction listing that the cd dosent come with a case. i bought cd from you before and it was in case. why the change?

Aug 13, 2003
a friend of mine had his cd pressed up and he was asking me if i had any jewel cases he could use to pass out his shit, so i didnt think people would be pissed if they got the cd and inserts if the disc didnt get fucked up so i could help out my man

Sep 12, 2002
why u getting pissed?

i checked your feedback and 2 others received cds without cases. you should at least refund my shipping.

it only cost 0.60 for shipping without the case and with the case 1.29 and you charge $4.00 for shipping 4.00 i expect a case.

so if youbuy a cd you expect seller to send without a case

Jul 12, 2002
Trev:

Actually I was really surprised to get my Kaoss CD with no case either. The inserts were bent up and the CD had lots of hairline scratches on it. I don't know if it's from sliding around in the package or not but either way I thought it's kinda strange.

Anyway, I still want that Hype Enough compilation. How about just hooking me up for $25 shipped and we'll call it even?

And if your homeboy needs some cases next time tell him to hit up Best Buy. You can buy 50 in bulk and it's like .20 a case.

KM
[email protected]