RARE HOMEBOY ITEMS!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info

I had that flat on the top right. I remember it made it look like those Duke & Crooked albums were going to be like an album all in 1. Now I think they released it like that, or they plan to & not with all the tracks. Crooked said fans have been wanting it released like that, but I think it's cuzz of that old promotion where it seemed like it was coming out like that. I don't care for those albums any way, but I don't think the fans want a CD that has missing tracks & I wonder how that Connected CD would've came out if Tokztero didn't get locked up.

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
SUM MORE STUFF...

1.WOODIE ARTICLE ON MURDER DOG MAGAZINE..A-WAX INTERVIEW

2.SIR DYNO INTERVIEW WITH A CHICANO- PROMOTION PRESS CD

3.NORTH STAR RECORDS BUISSINES CARD'S FOR THE G.U.N. ALBUM

4.DARKROOM FAMILIA/LOWDOWN LETTERS...

5.LOWDOWN- CHOOPED & SCREWED BY A DJ IN TEXAS. GOT THIS PERSONALY BY NEVER OF LOWDOWN. CONTAINS THE TRACKS
1.SWOLLEN UP DRIPPIN
2.900 WORDZ
3.THE NEXT EPISOIDE
4.MY HOMIES RIDE
5.VALLEY ALL STARS

6.THE OLD LOWTOWN STUDIO MIC BOTH.

7.GOLDTOES BOSS STATUS MAGAZINE COVER

Nov 2, 2002
godamn.
you kinda lost me with the saved envelopes and recording booth though. But hey, baseball and football fans do the same thing with seats taken from the old stadiums and shit like that.

Sep 21, 2006
shit all i got is a envelope sent to me by woodie,a t shirt signed by woodie,a n e 6 shrink wrapped given to me by woodie,a couple of cds signed by woodie..thats all i got..not much jorge but its sumthing

Nov 2, 2002
the good thing about collecting DRF/Lowdown stuff is, 99% of the population doesnt give 2 shits out it. So if your house got robbed, theyd be like "what are all these cds with mexicans on the cover?" and then move on to your TV

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
LOL..YEA I DO GOTS LOTS OF $$$ INVESTED IN MY CD COLLECTION BRO..I BEEN COLLECTING THESE CD'S FOR YEARS..SHIT I HAVE LIKE 6 OF THOSE BLACK FOLDERS FULL OF CD'S NOT COUNTING MY HOMEBOY CD'S..PROLLY LIKE OVER 500 CD'S EASY..LOL

Nov 2, 2002
LOL..YEA I DO GOTS LOTS OF $$$ INVESTED IN MY CD COLLECTION BRO..I BEEN COLLECTING THESE CD'S FOR YEARS..SHIT I HAVE LIKE 6 OF THOSE BLACK FOLDERS FULL OF CD'S NOT COUNTING MY HOMEBOY CD'S..PROLLY LIKE OVER 500 CD'S EASY..LOL
you should keep the CDs in their original case and then buy a big rack and put them on display at your pad like these people did (not my pics)
fuck those black cd cases...preserve the dignity of your CDS MANNNNN