Rare cds & tapes for sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
Here are some shit I'm selling, if you are interested send me a message with your offer.

Rek Da Hard Rhymer - Shark Attack (1999, Minnesota) cd SOLD
Anamositee - Life Of A G/Dead Or Alive (1994, Indiana) tape
Mello Drama - Doctor, Doctor (1997, Huntsville, AL) cd SOLD
Sayrie - Street Life (199., Louisiana) cd SOLD
Plain Reality - The Crime Won't Stop (1995, New Orlean, LA) tape SOLD
The Funky Flatz City (1995, Fairfield, CA) cd SOLD
Mental Block - If... (1996, Cleveland, OH) cd

I'll put more cds and tapes when I have some time.

Sep 1, 2004
Damn i got once 2 copys of that Album for free from cdbaby when i ordered something else and give these copys away for free also to someone else. And now its some super oop rare shit ^^

Nov 2, 2007
80% of all these "ultra rare oop g-funk" -items are bullshit to my experience. They're eventually spread in mp3 and then I just feel sorry for those who paid $$$ for em. Probably the best example are those Santee albums listed right now for 300$ and 800$. First; they aren't that good to be honest. Second; that shit ain't out of print, you can buy your copies for 5$ each. lol

Apr 10, 2008
gfoelife.blogspot.com
I paid about 20$ for those 2 Santee albums on his myspace more than 3 months ago and he never send me those 2 cds that Loungin g is selling. And there are some albums you can find easily in the net, but I don't think those I'm selling are spreading around the net, trust me.

Nov 2, 2007
Its because now everybodys planning to get rich by selling Santee albums on ebay. So he probably has hands full of orders. I received my albums promptly when I ordered em about 5 months ago. He even sent some xtra, nice guy.

May 3, 2008
80% of all these "ultra rare oop g-funk" -items are bullshit to my experience. They're eventually spread in mp3 and then I just feel sorry for those who paid $$$ for em. Probably the best example are those Santee albums listed right now for 300$ and 800$. First; they aren't that good to be honest. Second; that shit ain't out of print, you can buy your copies for 5$ each. lol
In my experience 99%.