RARE CD'S C.I.N., YOUNG DROOP, YOUNG KNOW, COLD WORLD HUSTLERS, 11-5, RBL Posse, Doja

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
$$SICX, YOUNG-D-Boyz, COLD WORLD HUSTLERS, 11-5, RBL Posse, Doja

UPDATED INVENTORY
View attachment 95276

View attachment 95748
View attachment 95749

PRICES ARE FIRM and shipping is INCLUDED(The price you see is the price you pay. International add $3. Make offers on those WITHOUT prices. These are the ONLY extra copies I might let them go for the right price. So PM me any offers. Payment through paypal, cash, money order, or personal check. I will provide address.
CD'S:
C.I.N.- Richmond Roulette SEALED BRAND NEW O.G.
Mr. Peebodie(Doja Clik)- Make It Happen O.G. BRAND NEW SEALED (NO BARCODE)$40 SOLD
Young Know- Takin It To The Next SEALED BRAND NEW O.G.$60 SOLD
Cold World Hustlers- Cold Streets NEW SEALED $30
RBL Posse- Ruthless By Law O.G. 1ST PRESS BRAND NEW SEALED $30
11/5- Bootlegs & G-Sides NEW SEALED O.G. $30 SOLD
Dush Tray- The Coldest O.G. 1ST PRESS MINT Condition$60
Dush Tray- The Coldest Re-Release SEALED BRAND NEW$20
Young Droop- 1990-Hate VERY GOOD
Lugo-Gangsta Talk (No Barcode)$80 MINT CONDITIONSOLD
Cold World Hustlers-Iceland $50 O.G. Press on Priority/Black Market (NOT THE DARKER BOOTLEGG EVERYONE HAS NOW COURTESY OF CALSTATE007) This is the MASTERED BY EMI. MFG Ringcode.
Young Droop- Bootlegz n Collections/ 1990-Hate 2-disc BRAND NEW
Goldy-In The Land of Funk O.G. MINT $40
11-5-A-1YOLA O.G. 1ST PRESS SEALED $30
J-Diggs Both Sides of the Gate O.G. 1ST Press SEALED $20
X-RAIDED & LOKI- Ignition MINT $7
Lo-Down Gangstaville CLASSIC SEALED $6
San Quinn- The Mighty Quinn $6 MINT
Young MC-Return of the 1 Hit Wonder $4 SEALED
Young D Boyz-Animosity 1st Press VERY GOOD $45PENDING
Sicx- If These Walls.. 1st Press NEW $ SOLD
Messy Marv-Disobayish CD/DVD VERY GOOD $10
The Team- $4 Good
Straight Outta Hunter's Point- $4 Very Good
GetLow Records 10th Anniversary- $4 Very Good COLLECTORS ITEM
The Unexpected- U Didn't Know? $5 MINT
Big Drawz- The Eargasm SEALED NEW $17

Thank you and have a glorious day!

Jun 21, 2005
No, that's how it was when I bought it. The record store probably did that. It's on the plastic seal, not the case itself. It says the names of the featured rappers.. jt, messy, sons of funk..etc.

Jun 21, 2005
@ tibou: NO, there was no re-press of that CD. There was only ONE release on Up Incoming Records 1997. It's sealed, so I can't get to the ringcode and I don't have an open copy. IT'S AN O.G. RELEASE THOUGH OR 3X'S YOUR MONEY BACK.

@ corey 513: The Big Drawz cd is a FULL LENGTH solo album. Big Drawz of 2-11 did all of the production himself, so you get that 2-11 flavor on that album.

Dec 30, 2002
Hey just so you know the cold world hustlers on black market is the re-release. Originally it came out on cold world records i think.... either way black market is the first re-release(still rare). Has a good cover not that photocopied shit.