Rare bayarea cds/tapes for sellout part ii

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Wow I missd the first one. Hope u good good cheese as I know u invested a lot into that! U sstill hear from dirtbag? I remember you guys havin like all the bay n sac classics between u! Good seein u on here again its a far cry from the bart, bayridaz days! James.

Aug 25, 2002
www.code547.de
the first sell out was a year ago. I invested a lot but not as much as I have got for the first sell out! I havent seen dirtbag for ages, but I know he's very busy with spending time with his family and doing his job.
I think it's about time to call him and talk about the good old days while drinking some beers! yeah good idea, thx for the reminder :classic: c

Mar 3, 2006
the first sell out was a year ago. I invested a lot but not as much as I have got for the first sell out! I havent seen dirtbag for ages, but I know he's very busy with spending time with his family and doing his job.
I think it's about time to call him and talk about the good old days while drinking some beers! yeah good idea, thx for the reminder :classic: c
yea, please say hi to Oliver if you see him! Sebastian..whats up with him?
much props to all ya NBG (Nürnberg City) playaz!!

hit me on PM for these two:
FunxSoulJaz - Keep It Comin'
Rup Dog - 22 Catch

Last edited: