RAPPERS WHO MAKE FAKE PROFILES TO PROMOTE THEMSELVES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2017
I'VE BEEN CALLED PLENTY NAMES SO THAT DOESN'T BOTHER ME....BUT I KNOW THAT IT BOTHERS U PERSONALLY THAT U CAN'T RUN ME OFF OF HERE WITH YOUR IGNORANCE, LIES AND LACK OF RESPECT....
BUT SEE, THE TRUTH LASTS FOREVER....NO NEED TO CHANGE OR ALTER IT AND THERE'S NOTHING U CAN DO ABOUT IT. WHETHER ITS VESSELED THRU ME OR SOMEONE ELSE.....THAT'S JUST SOMETHING PPL LIKE U WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH.
#WRITE THAT DOWN

Dec 4, 2017
YOU CAN CALL ME CLOWN, YOU CAN SAY I GOT PUNKED....BUT NEITHER IS THE TRUTH.
WATCHING YOU TRY TO PROVE IT FOR THOUSANDS OF DAYS IS DEFINITELY SOMETHING I CAN LAUGH AT TODAY....JUST FYI.
CATCH YA LATER RUDE RUDY:bored:

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
That’s funny they do call me rude Rudy lol cause I’m a rude asshole!! I don’t need to try and prove a thing it was on film for everyone to see!!! now you didn’t get punked like you were scared but what I’m saying that i have said a million times is it did look punkish that big bad good homie of gangsta rapper famous garden blocc cuz cbo never lost a fight does not tolerate disrespect triple og crip of the century tay let a dude talk all that shit to his face and not do a thing not even slap or hell shove the guy that’s all I’m saying taybert do you understand why we would question your gangsta after that????

Jan 29, 2016
East Palo Alto
www.youtube.com
It’s not because you spoke on your fighting record dip shit it’s cause you threatened me tons of times you were going to beat me up lol but then I dm you to meet up and you were as quiet as a mousie!! ok please please answer this!!!! You keep saying dude was trying to set you up so if one of us siccness guys meet up or confront you are you going to fight or be talk it out tay and say we’re trying to set you up also?????
Ill be guest referree. I swear if anyone jumps in ill chokeslam them for you tay. Ill pat down versacero and make sure he doesnt sneak a kunai in to be extra safe too

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
lol @ tay dodging my question, do you understand why we are making fun of that video mr I don’t tolerate disrespect, I’ll beat the brakes of a Chevy, ask cbo about all the guys I slapped, hardest crip in history, I only lost one fight to a vato in east la, west coast mafia don???????

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2017
IM NOT DODGING YOUR QUESTION.....
JUST LETTING THE FACT SET IN THAT U ARE SUCH A PIECE OF SHIT THAT IT BOTHERS U TO SEE A BLACK MAN WHO U CLEARLY STEREOTYPE THRU MUSIC AND MESSAGE BOARDS MAKE AN INTELLIGENT DECISION AS A PARENT INSTEAD OF A HOODLUM LOL
ITS OK NOT TO STOOP TO A PEONS LEVEL REGARDLESS OF WHAT THEY THINK ABOUT YOU....JUST FYI
LET THAT TRUTH SET IN YOUR SYSTEM FOR A LIL WHILE AND THEN I'LL COME BACK AND ANSWER WHATEVER.....
GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL RUDY :ermm:

Last edited: