Rapper Killed?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2004
www.soundclick.com
Mannn WHAT THE FUCK!

These bitch ass niggas really killed my nigga Dre blood.
I searched on ova the net bout this shit and found an newspaper article from K.C bout this this shit.

I thought K.C had luv 4 the Bay...now some Hatin ass niggas killed my nigga. what happened to rich tha facta aka Freeway rich. I thought this nigga was runnin shit down their but i see that shit dont matter.

Nigga shit really bout to be hectic nigga G O D, this nigga wasnt funk'n w/ no 1 .... Dre was Shootin a clip for his new Thizz movie at the concert out their and not to mention he was suppose to have a record release party on the 13 or 16 of this month at mission rock

i send my codolences to the hicks family and the V

when is the funeral?...this shit is goin to be fuckin HUGE

where is the funeral gon be at...DONE DEAL CEO or who eva i kno 1 of yal niggas gon kno pretty soon let a nigga kno.... i was tryin to work with him

he was the next nigga to get signed from the bay. this nigga put out mo albums then most industry cats out their.

fuck nigga. THe Game is another foot in the door for bay area catz not to mention Keisha coles, and Goapole...nigga and i kno the game had a future colab with mac dre some where to put him out their more...fuck man this is a fucked up week for everyone not to mention any1 who lost any fam last weekend........10 fuckin shootins probably more in the SCO Back2Back like a muthafucka. nigggas need to quit it with this shit and pick up a pencil and pad and starrt writing or make beatz.....Thats what i do...make beats 24/7 tryin to shop my beats to whoeva u feel me but i done loss to many family and friends over this music shit and im not gon stop now. Rip Mac Dre "Gone, But never forgotten"