Rapper Current$y joinz STRANGE MUSIC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 22, 2006
Rapper Current$y also known as C, lil slikk , GRR , GRANT ROGERS, and LIL BUBBA
from LAS VEGAS,NV is joining STRANGE MUSIC Current$y has never had a actual cd in his past Current$y is probaly most known for falling off the stage between songs at the Pitch Weekly Awards after talkin to friend tech n9ne but is also known for plain old street corner raps with his friends from the widely known gang New Orlean Outlawz and his friends that are actual rappers that he ran with are Big Krizz Kalico Tech N9ne Kutt Calhoun Grantland Rice Skatterman Snug Brim PDM and Desert M.O.B.B Current$y is such a big deal for strange music because he's white and from the west coast which is real new to strange music . I will keep u guys updated on this story.

Dec 29, 2002
strangemsc_kcmo said:
from LAS VEGAS,NV is joining STRANGE MUSIC Current$y has never had a actual cd in his past Current$y is probaly most known for falling off the stage between songs at the Pitch Weekly Awards after talkin to friend tech n9ne but is also known for plain old street corner raps with his friends from the widely known gang New Orlean Outlawz and his friends that are actual rappers that he ran with are Big Krizz Kalico Tech N9ne Kutt Calhoun Grantland Rice Skatterman Snug Brim PDM and Desert M.O.B.B Current$y is such a big deal for strange music because he's white and from the west coast which is real new to strange music . I will keep u guys updated on this story.
if you dont mind me asking
who are you?

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
strangemsc_kcmo said:

THIS IS A LIE!