RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
^ dont pull that card. he's catchin heat from every1 on this board, hes gonna have to say something back.

i can picture EDJ's response to that..^^

"LOOK HERE BITCH, NOW YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP."

May 2, 2002
Even though I don't agree with most of the things EDJ says, I've always liked the fact that he says what's on his mind, and isn't afraid to change his views just because no one agrees with him.

I think he likes raising eyebrows and getting under peoples skin. No matter what the reason though, he gets this place discussing some real issues. Like him or not he gets you thinking.....

Props: EDJ

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Yeah it's great EDJ is around to make us all talk about deep shit, but I still think that the men who said they'd rather be rapist need to get raped. Still respect everyone, but it doesn't mean we have to agree.

Apr 25, 2002
@Roxy....

I gotta disagree with u on that issue. Being gay is a CHOICE. I read a whole study on it....people who were gay and didnt want that lifestyle became straight by their own will and lived happy, married lives and were no longer attracted to their same sex. How could being gay be in your DNA? Using that argument u could say being a rapist is genetic. Or what about those sick fucks who screw animals....is that genetic too? Being gay is a lifestyle choice, and it aint natural.

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
I DONT THINK ITS A CHOICE, OR YOURE BORN WITH IT, ITS AN EMOTIONAL THING I THINK, THEY PHEEL SOMETHING AND THEY PHOLLOW IT...THEY DIDNT CHOOSE TO PHEEL IT, THEY WERENT BORN LIKE THAT, BUT THIS IS AN ARGUMENT THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON PHOR YEARS AND I DOUBT THE PANEL OPH EXPERTS ON THE SICCNESS ARE GONNA SOLVE IT...ABA

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
How the fucc can you think rape is better homosexuality? So which would you rather have happen, your mom be raped or your brother be gay?

Apr 25, 2002
SF
YoungVicious said:
Being gay is a CHOICE. I read a whole study on it....people who were gay and didnt want that lifestyle became straight by their own will and lived happy, married lives and were no longer attracted to their same sex.
I think that's bullshit.
show me the study.
being gay is definately genetic.
how can you even compare it with raping or screwing animals? rape and bestiality arent lifestyles, they're perversions. if its your lifestyle, that means your life is based around it.
being gay is a lifestyle but its not a choice

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
YoungVicious said:
people who were gay and didnt want that lifestyle became straight by their own will and lived happy, married lives and were no longer attracted to their same sex.
Key words being "didn't want that lifestyle" of course they would be happy being straight if they as you say "didn't want that lifestyle".

Roxy

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Young, I respect what U are saying but I don't agree. The whole debate on homosexuality is just that, is it a choice or is it a preference like heterosexulaity? That being said I don't think we are going to solve this issue here, but here is my opinion. :classic:

Just like you found the study to support your theory, there are just as many saying the opposite. I did not say homosexuality is a genetic/ DNA thing. There is no gene for sexuality. By that token, being a rapist is not genetic, it is a psychological problem. Rapist, a majority of the time, have been privy to emotional/ physical abuse, neglect, etc. Same for sheep fuckers. Again, it is about power not sex.

As a child I don't think any of us chose our sexuality. It was just something that happened. Did U chose to be straight? Probably not, it just turned out U like girls. Same thing w/ gay people. Just b/c U don't agree w/ it doesn't make it not natural.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Being gay is a CHOICE. I read a whole study on it....people who were gay and didnt want that lifestyle became straight by their own will and lived happy, married lives and were no longer attracted to their same sex.
Yea right. It doesn't work that way. Where is the study? How many "gay people" did they survey? How much did they *pay* these people to do the survey? What kind of biases were introduced to the subjects?

This was probably done by some religious group as a way to show that you can "recover" from being gay. I dunno how it happens, nor do I feel the need to discuss whether or not being gay is right or wrong, but the lesson here is do not believe everything you read. People who are gay are gay. Most have known their whole lives, yet perpetrated like the were not just to please others. Same goes for the "recovered" gay people....they are faking the funk.

Lastly, why would someone "choose" to be gay? How many people do you know that would make a choice which would offer them nothing but ridicule and isolation from mainstream society? How many people do you know that would say "hey, i wanna be called a faggot and be looked down on by the masses! I guess I'll be gay!" How many people would say "hey, I want my whole family to disown me and have people think I'm perverse and evil!" Think about it......

Apr 25, 2002
shitttt... thats a tough question. i guess i'd like to have my brotha be gay..

i wouldnt agree with it tho.

but then again, that has about nothing to do with choosing to be a rapist.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
-TiM C- said:
but then again, that has about nothing to do with choosing to be a rapist.
What? Are you serious? It has everything to do with it. People are saying it's better to be a rapist than to be gay. So if that is true then your mom being raped is better than your brother being gay.