RAPIST OR A FAg?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
I am a fag and I like fags and associate with fags all day everyday. I can't believe someone would act like being gay and be a rapist are one and the same. To put them on the same level is to see gay people as those who force themselves on the unwilling. The only place that might happen is in prison and plenty of so-called "straight" men go back there over and over again. Most of them are gay and too scared to be in normal society with their lifestyle so they go to jail instead.

Jul 31, 2002
i'm a fag, lol, i love men ans they asses.. and a rapist uses sex for power- not pleasure.. i'm in it for the pleasure.. power i find with my mind and my action.. soooo yup..i'd rather be a fag or even gaY if tats what u mean... rapists suck..fa sho

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
FOR THE RECORD,
THIS QUESTION CAN'T BE ASKED TO WOMEN CAUSE IT'S NOT BRAIN-STORMIN' ENOUgH FOR THEM SINCE THEY INFEMINITE BY NATURE AND RAPE IS A REALLY BAD WORD FOR THEY ASS.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
ok, this thread is way too long for me to read all of it. simply, my opinion is this

"Fags" maybe have certain qualities about their personality that i dont like, such as the some of the ones i know are extremely judgmental and have said shit to my face, and use their homosexuality as a shield. if i were to say something back, i'd get suspended from school. anyway, i dont see whats wrong with being a fag, since most of u guys arent gay, u dont know what it's like to be homosexual, thats why ur not like that. Raping, however, is a crime no matter what. It's crossing a personal boundary and is totally immoral. Being homosexual is not immoral, as i would say its about half the people are against homosexuality, and half arent or dont care. Id much rather be a "fag", which isnt committing a crime, than raping somebody, and possibly ruining their lives, because im the one whos a sick fuck, and also possibly doing jail time. What it comes down to is a matter of whats right and whats wrong. Think about it.

Jul 31, 2002
EDJ said:
^HOW SELFLESS. I BET YOU DONATE ALL YOUR OLD CLOTHES TO gOODWILL TOO, HUH?

BUT FUK THAT, BETTER SOMEBODY ELSE THAN ME. CALL ME SELFISH, BUT I'M JUST BEIN' REAL. IF I WAS TO START THINKIN' LIKE A FAg , I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO LIVE WITH MYSELF. MY PRIDE WOULDN'T LET ME.
edj, i think u should join a therapy group for your homophobia. it is probably affecting your life in many ways, your frustrations are so apparent and your constant comin in the sss to put down females is a symptom of whats under your homophobia. i really think you need to work on breaking down that outter shell and getting to know the true edj and validate that all people have a lil androgeny and its okay, it doesn't make you any less of a man, it makes you more of one. and the male g-spot is up that ass, boo, so u just never know. :eek:

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
Most men who are so severely homophobic are closet gays. No disrespect but it's a true fact. If you're saying you'd rather violently rape women than be gay, you have the disposition of either a serial rapist who validates himself with a wacked out analogy like "at least I'm not gay" or you are in fact gay.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
EDJ said:
^BEIN' HOMOSEXUAL IS NOT INMORAL? YOU NEED TO RE-EVALUATE YOUR THOUgHTS.
No, why does who someone else is fucking matter so much to you? Let people fuck who they want to fuck and as long as it's consensual, let them fucking do it. I don't see how some guy taking it in the ass affects you. Only reason I can think of is that you hope that if you were to get rid of the gays then your secret desire to participate in a homosexual act with another man will be stopped. It is one thing to not approve of someone being gay but to be so adamantly opposed to it is pointless. You can continue living in the closet and suppressing the homosexual feelings you have by expressing nothing but hate for a sexual preference that is different than what you approve of. I don't remember any news conference or any stories in the paper announcing that you are now the one who decides what is and isn't immoral (yes that is the correct way to spell it). Let people live their lives and quit trying to live it for them. You aren't perfect and haven't lived a flawless life so stop acting like it. You fuck who you want and let them fuck who they want. You think WAY too much about other people’s sex lives. Live your life and let other people live theirs.