raphael saadiqq

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i'm definately lookin' into gettin this.... does the whole album got that soulful sound?

Apr 25, 2002
GANGSTAEIGHT said:
i'm definately lookin' into gettin this.... does the whole album got that soulful sound?
Trust me go get this shit..

It has the combination of blues, soul and nice bouncing slow grooves. This was the type of album I needed now I can place the Jill Scott down for awhile.

Apr 25, 2002
Kyle 26 said:
^^^ i hate Q-Tip but that's a tight fuckin song. Saadiq's new albums got a fucked up cover too
Thats one of my favorite R&B Songs of all time, because that shit just makes you feel good. I also like the song he did with Quik "Lets get down" shit is funky.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i like that 'lets get down' too. my favorite song with Raphael Saaadiq is the Isley Brothers - Move Your Body. he just does back up vocals but that's my favorite song. he's better collaborating with other people than by himself.
another good one is 'just a man' with Devin The Dude.

May 22, 2002
Tenkamenin said:

Your thinking of the song "Get Involved"..that was a sick ass song that Q-TIP featured on. I knock that song constantly
wow.....nahh...i aint thinkin of that cause i havent heard 1 of his songs, but thanks for the info bro...i get a pic of q tip cause their style is smooth, elegant and spiritual...feel me?