RAPBAY.COM GOING OUT OF BUSINESS???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2006
That would be a tragic day for hip hop in the Bay. Thank God its not true. And to make sure it never does happen. log on to www.rapbay.com right now and pick up the new Demolition Men mixtape "ONE WEST" hosted by Glasses Malone. 31 tracks ALL WEST COAST!

*thank you come again

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that aint a cool post homie

yall have a great reputation as some of the hardest working djs out, this aint needed

karma is a bitch and everybody is struggling right now

so if it's not true, that's not a cool promotional tactic

you should change the thread title to What If Rapbay.........

Feb 2, 2006
shit scared me for a sec, then there wouldn't be any real way of buying bay area cds if rapbay went under, streetshows website sucks
i was like WTF at first but then i realized it was a joke. i clicked on it before i clicked on any other thread. good promotion.

as far as rap bay that would suck but i been buying cds at rasputins recently. i have ordered a couple dvds from rapbay though.

yall takin it way to serious lmao

Jan 2, 2006
that aint a cool post homie

yall have a great reputation as some of the hardest working djs out, this aint needed

karma is a bitch and everybody is struggling right now

so if it's not true, that's not a cool promotional tactic

you should change the thread title to What If Rapbay.........
you right everybody is strugglin right now. all the more reason for people to laugh and have a good time. we just doin our part to help out the homies at www.rapbay.com