RAP GIANT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2010
www.gay.com
U SUCK @ RAPPING SO BAD ITS MAKING YOU LOOK BAD & OTHERS LIKE YOU LOOK BAD. THE BAY IS NOT FUCKIN W/ YOU .

SO STOP TRYING TO CHASE THIS DREAM , YOU'LL BE HOMELESS IN A YEAR . NO DISS BUT YOU SUCK @ RAPPING ....
im signed to a major record label lil homie why would u even talk about being homeless??my dream is 1 month away maybe u need to quit listening to that wack bay area rap..the only one that is actually decent is ya boy..nobody else

Feb 9, 2006
i can say that shit to souljah boys, justin biebers, e40s ,garbage musik and staff....come on homie i bet ur the one that support these clownz your so lame thats the type of shit u bump on your lowrider talking bout u bangin
Bwahahahahaha

Soulja? Beiber? are you kidding me? Do you know what site your on right now? U think we listen to that kinda shit here? And as far as 40 is concerned, he goes 1000000 x's harder than you EVER could dream of.

Whens your EP droppin? Ill be sure to look for it on Billboards top 10... LMAO GTFO

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
No one here believes you're a part of any deals outside of buying the meth you must be on while you write your "raps".

Apr 17, 2010
www.gay.com
Bwahahahahaha

Soulja? Beiber? are you kidding me? Do you know what site your on right now? U think we listen to that kinda shit here? And as far as 40 is concerned, he goes 1000000 x's harder than you EVER could dream of.

Whens your EP droppin? Ill be sure to look for it on Billboards top 10... LMAO GTFO
e40 started in the game when rap was simple ...no punchlines...that fool is garbage dawg u guys like him cause he represents the fucking bay...if he was from l.a. i guarantee ull think hes garbage..that dude is off beat most his tracks.....real talk,,ya boy is the only talented bay area rapper

Apr 17, 2010
www.gay.com
WE DON'T BELIEVE YOU, YOU NEED MORE PEOPLE!!!
ok give me some months let me finish my album ...its going to market after that i aint playing any games...

i just get on here to put out my name i know how forums are..u niggas aint got shit to do all day but clown trust me ive been in your position ...but that just pumps me up to being better

May 9, 2002
e40 started in the game when rap was simple ...no punchlines...that fool is garbage dawg u guys like him cause he represents the fucking bay...if he was from l.a. i guarantee ull think hes garbage..that dude is off beat most his tracks.....real talk,,ya boy is the only talented bay area rapper
WOW @ this

You REALLY dont belong here, buddy...

Feb 9, 2006
Your lyrics are WHACK, your flow is GARBAGE, your production is MEDIOCRE, your just another wanna be lame ass "gangster" type rapper. Your lyrics hold no substance, I doubt more than 5% of what you said in that song holds any truth to it.

The fact that your a no name piece of shit that maybe 10 people in your city have heard of, making songs titled "RAP GIANT" already says enough about u.