RAP CONTEST! GET YOU HOOK UP [presented by cliff clavin]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 1, 2005
www.NumexEnt.com
Get Hooked Up! This contest is the Wicked Underground. Plain and simple. Devil's Nite this year re-affirmed that despite the flotsam and jetsom the drift about the site, there is incredible talent, and alot of promising up and comers. This is my way of trying to prove to everyone such talent exists and deserves to be rewarded. This could prove to other artists, to themselves, and to anyone watching, that they have what it takes to stack their music with their peers.

The rules are this. I will place 5 beats up for contest use only. Entries can use any of the beats offered. A group or single person can enter, but not two people that are not an official group. If you can't hold your own without a collab for a contest, you do not need to enter.

You will have until December 15th. to submit your track by posting it IN THIS THREAD ONLY. You can only use the beats for THIS CONTEST ONLY.

There will be 3 judges; Evak, myself, and a third undetermined judge that will be announced soon. There will be NO bias used in the judging of any kind. Doesn't matter who you are, or any of your history, or even if I like you, no bias will be used. In fact, I am only 1/3 of the vote, so I could be overruled on my own choices.

What you can win:

1st Place: The beat you used plus 6 more beats for yours to keep and use exclusively. These come from well know producers. They do not have to be the same beats used in the contest if you do not want them. I have plenty more. THIS JUST IN: Plus this custom cover from Juan! He made this for Devil's Nite as some of you may or may not know, but now it wasn't chosen, and now it can be yours! He made it for an internet release, so its not formatted for printing, and may come out slightly pixelated, but it looks great for promo, or your next projects cover. He will finish it off for the winner.

2nd Place: An exclusive beat.

The prizes may increase if enough people enter.

Here are the beats.
Copy and Paste the Link to your browser, because z share is edited from this site for some reason.

www.zshare.net/audio/678572968c526232/ BEAT 1 - Production by Kold Korpse

www.zshare.net/audio/6785891384d8ecee/ BEAT 2 - Production by Stitchmouth

www.zshare.net/audio/6785827700187403/ BEAT 3 - Production by Outlander X

www.zshare.net/audio/6785875634d63a1d/ BEAT 4 - Production by D-Chain Killa

www.zshare.net/audio/6787781412fa682a/ BEAT 5 - Production by Badmind

Link to mp3s.

http://cliffscontest.lacorerecords.com/

====

To go the thread at hc.com

http://forums.horrorcore.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=161804

And this is the cd cover I did but am now giving away as a prize.

Er1ka

Sicc OG
May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
Cliff Clavin is PREEST. Fuck that child molesting fuckwit. I'd pay FooF to go knock his dumbass out in the bathroom again.

Dude in no way affiliates with Lacore, period.

Jan 1, 2005
www.NumexEnt.com
Fail thread.......Again...

Moving on...
I saw one bad thing and you go into all my threads. Wow, lets fuck.

Cliff Clavin is PREEST. Fuck that child molesting fuckwit. I'd pay FooF to go knock his dumbass out in the bathroom again.

Dude in no way affiliates with Lacore, period.

Proof? Not affiliated with lacore but they are helping him out on this.

This is a contest to help a wicked underground artist. God people, you get help you bitch, people dont give you hand outs you bitch. Whats the point anymore?

Er1ka

Sicc OG
May 15, 2007
www.myspace.com
I saw one bad thing and you go into all my threads. Wow, lets fuck.

Proof? Not affiliated with lacore but they are helping him out on this.

This is a contest to help a wicked underground artist. God people, you get help you bitch, people dont give you hand outs you bitch. Whats the point anymore?
I don't think Corey the owner of Lacore would want a child molestor affiliating with his label. Infact, I've talked to him about it and he wasn't too fond of it.

As far as people bitching, thats their own personal issue, not mine. I'll bitch when the time is right, and I don't see how a child molestor affiliating with a label that I ALSO affiliate with is helping anything.

Fuck Preest, period.