RAP CITY TODAY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I never get a chance to see this but old school Wednesday today was off the hook. It just takes me back to when artists did they own thang from the songs to the videos w/o trying to imitate everyone elses stuff like it is now. Holla...

May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
yeah i alwayz watch old school wednesdays... Dj Qiuks video " its just like compton" and Mc Eiht "streiht up menace"...they need to play more of that old shit...im gettin tired of seein BLING BLING in every video....

Jun 1, 2002
I have a video tape from like 1992 with just a gang of Yo MTV raps episodes. There is one with DJ Quik. It was back when the Way 2 Fonky album had just came out. They played every one of his videos. They played a 2nd II None video too. Man I miss the old days of rap.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
Dj Qiuks video " its just like compton" and Mc Eiht "streiht up menace"...they need to play more of that old shit...im gettin tired of seein BLING BLING in every video....
AINT THAT THE TRUTH,,,EVERY VIDEO LOOKS THE SAME THESE DAYS,YOU CANT TELL THEM APART..OLD SCHOOL SHIT LOOKING BETTER & BETTER EVERYDAY,LAST TIME THEY PLAYED THAT OLD TOO SHORT VIDEO "I AINT TRIPPIN"WITH MISTER COOPER IN IT,WHEN HE WASNT NOBODY...TOO SHORT STRAIGHT RAPPIN INSIDE A FUCKING BUS WITH HIS OAKLAND A'S JACKET AND HAT TO THE SIDE...CLASSIC VIDEO