random thoughts vol. 2856

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
id like a white somewhat preppy lookin girl with no tits and a nice ass, that listens to rap and says "oh my god" all the time, i better swoop one before all the black guys get them, lol

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
I want a girl with extensions in her hair
Bamboo earrings
At least two pair
A Fendi bag and a bad attitude
That's all I need to get me in a good mood
She can walk with a switch and talk with street slang
I love it when a woman ain't scared to do her thing
Standing at the bus stop sucking on a lollipop
Once she gets pumping its hard to make the hottie stop
She likes to dance to the rap jam
She sweet as brown sugar with the candied yams
Honey coated complexion
Using Camay
Lets hear it for the girl she's from around the way

Feb 9, 2003
a black girl with no ass? you know she's not going to cook, or clean, or be quiet when you go to horror movies and you want one with no ass? what's the point? it's like buying a helper monkey that won't get you a beer out the fridge.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
tom is hilarious

"i'm getting a lot of reports right now from users who's profile is hanging. we've tracked it down to the music players people are using. the three site names musicplaylist.us, profileplaylist.net, and greatprofilemusic.com all seem to point to the same IP and they're all dead right now. no site. so, if you try to view your profile in IE6 or IE7 it hangs while it tries to load a music player that no longer exists.. (Note: doesn't hang in firefox) So to fix this problem, either remove your music player, or switch to Firefox.. and make all your friends switch to Firefox, cause they're going to get stuck on your page as well)"

so basically stop using 3rd party players cuz nobody is convincing everyone they know to switch to firefox .. he just explains the pain in the ass solution instead of just being like u might as well use our shit now we made em a lil better anyway.

Jun 4, 2004
I rather have the pretty face and slim body over those scottie pippen looking hoes with big asses that yall boys seem to like.
Why can't you have both... look good coming and going? Is this not possible..... besides dude said "NO ASS" so I would hate to see a girl with no ass... can you imagine that.. how she going to take a sh** with no ass... LOL

But yeah I ain't into monster booty... a round ass is just right.. but flat booty is not what I am feeling... got to have something.