Random lyrics stuck in your head

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2009
dont you hate it when you get a song stuck in your head, weather, its youre fave band, or a band you truley depise and dont even know how the lyrics got in your head...i do..

Fuck the police,
thats how i treat em.
We buy our way outa jail,
but we cant buy freedom...

Apr 3, 2007
I only hate it if it's some wack ass radio shit. Right now I got X-Raided stuck in my head.

"Where I'm from a gang of triggas'll get squeezed
and a gang of niggas'll bleed
if you muthafuckas get to claimin you g's"

Jan 2, 2006
"Un-huh un-huh un-huh
just throw it in the bag
Un-huh un-huh un-huh
Just throw it in the bag"

"Lookin at, lookin at, lookin at me
Look at that, look at how they lookin at me"

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I wanna wake up without feelin sick.....but I can't cause I'm a drug abusing alcoholic I can't cause I'm drug abusing alcoholic I can't cause I'm a drug abusing alcoholic...

Jul 4, 2009
In this room..standing by your side cause it rains hours and the phone is off its hook
Standing on the edge Casting lots to set me up before you knock me down summers edge and drown me.. betting on our own lives, making up for old time we lost in this house of cards were all holding hearts and spades(One breathe one step could knock it all down)
but you lead with your eyes and you give it away(decide, design to cut from the clouds)
And the people you love get lost in the shuffle,(When you leave, you leave nothing but broken hearts)you let it go and then you fold

Thursday-standing on the edge of summer

Jul 4, 2009
Call out, collapsing, the shadows all fall
Send out receivers to shut it off
I never feel a thing
You won't feel a thing
I never feel a thing
I feel it getting away from me now
This is common existence
This is common existence