random compton dude hating on Game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
you see what them OT niggas sayin bout the west coast on the comments and these niggas over here wanna imitate them smh...

Jul 29, 2008
I heard the same shit and even more when I took my trip to compton.

He speakin some real though.. that aint hating.

Comptonrida might know this dude.

Jan 28, 2009

[Nas]
Yo, dude is 31, livin in his moms crib
Ex-convict, was paroled there after his long bid
Cornrows in his hair, still slingin, got a crew
They break his moms furniture, watchin Comicview
Got babies by different ladies high smokin L's
in the same spot he stood since, eighty-five well
When his stash slow, he be crazy
Saved by his moms, hit her on her payday
Junior high school dropout, teachers never cared
They was paid just to show up and leave, no one succeeds
So he moves with his peers, different blocks, different years
Sittin on, different benches like it's musical chairs

All his peoples moved on in life, he's on the corners at night
with young dudes it's them he wanna be like
It's sad but it's fun to him right? He never grew up
31 and can't give his youth, he's in his second childhood

Aug 5, 2009
LOL..Dayum.. yeah I now this nigga.. He is 100..But he lets see what plays out..lmao.he a fool for this...
c rida, was the game really a stripper?, i heard his mum only ran a male stripclub and thats why niggas is getting it twisted

because i can't listen to no brother talking about gangsta shit, even if he gangbanged later on in life, but was a stripper before like, you get me, i can't relate to that you know

Dec 10, 2005
c rida, was the game really a stripper?, i heard his mum only ran a male stripclub and thats why niggas is getting it twisted

because i can't listen to no brother talking about gangsta shit, even if he gangbanged later on in life, but was a stripper before like, you get me, i can't relate to that you know
Homie..I dont really know if he was a stripper..I've heard that and people say they have pictures.. but i never seen pictures...I only knew of game when i used to go to fase spot in cedar and he would give u a free game mixtape when u came thru.. that was the first time i had heard of game...Before learning about game..i knew of him jayceon taylor a good ass basketball player for compton high.. even though i left the high in 93.. i still went to all basketball games and football games and i remembered him from there..But as far as LD...He threw his rocks at game and he betta keep throwing em..

Aug 5, 2009
Homie..I dont really know if he was a stripper..I've heard that and people say they have pictures.. but i never seen pictures...I only knew of game when i used to go to fase spot in cedar and he would give u a free game mixtape when u came thru.. that was the first time i had heard of game...Before learning about game..i knew of him jayceon taylor a good ass basketball player for compton high.. even though i left the high in 93.. i still went to all basketball games and football games and i remembered him from there..But as far as LD...He threw his rocks at game and he betta keep throwing em..
right, right, allright fam, props for the info