Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It's actually pretty cool hearing the rough takes from the Self Titled Malady release.

The music for the second Malady album is actually really fucking good in my opinion. The only thing is it doesn't have that abrasiveness of the first album at all. Where the first one was fast and hard with some melodic parts this is like opposite of that so I can see where Chris was coming from talking about his vocals because his Malady stuff was more or less straight pissed off yells/screams. That being said I still wish they would have made a second album but whatever, we have Pygmylush now who are in the studio working on their side of the Thou split.

I'd say it's still worth checking out though RJ. Three of the four 2nd Malady demo tapes songs got reworked for the Verse En Coma album but they don't sound too similar to what ended up on there really. If you dont have that album you should check it out by the way. It's fucking sweet itself.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
It's been kind of quite out there lately, give it a little more time to get into summer and they will start rolling in. I'll check what I've been listening to a lot that's pretty recent or I haven't seen in here before and post some stuff in a little bit or tomorrow.

Carnage did you peep the Wild Palms stuff I've posted? If you like Foals you will dig them especially their song Deep Dive. I don't remember if you checked it or not in the fav. videos thread.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
yeah, i think i downloaded that cd, i gotta unrar it tho, and i do like that deep dive song. my download folder is hella crazy, i gotta search for it.

nevermind, that was overtime, haha, i still gotta download the cd then, doin it riight now, oh okay, so it's not a cd. The song's good.