Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
Wow, neither of those songs sound anything like the music from the first two Wavves albums. Sounds kind of Blink182ish with some weird effects thrown in.
Really? I think its a little better than "blink182ish". I mean i can hear that in it, but I also hear surf influence and, even though comparatively speaking to their older stuff, still some noise influence. Its definitely pop rock but I still think he does some interesting stuff within that structure. I wanna hear the album though and see where it goes.

If its the distortion you miss, there's always this version:

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
I think i like 'em cause it kind of reminds me of Descendants but i can see if its too "pop" for people. Especially with it going from "no-fi" to cleaned up pop rock, your going to lose some people.

DVS ONE

Spanish Springs
Jun 21, 2003
Vista and Hubble
Hammock - Chasing After Shadows... Living With The Ghosts

01. The Backward Step
02. Tristia
03. Little Fly-Mouchette
04. Breathturn
05. In The Nothing Of A Night
06. Andalusia
07. The Whole Catastrophe
08. The World We Knew As Children
09. Dust In The Devil's Snow
10. How Can I Make You Remember Me
11. You Lost The Starlight In Your Eyes
12. Something Other Than Remaining

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SVHB6ZPG
really enjoyed this album thanks.......

May 9, 2002
This one is a bit more pop-ish than her previous works, but still has some excellent songs on it, namley "Be Good To Me"

Sia - We Are Born

1. The Fight 3:37
2. Clap Your Hands 3:58
3. Stop Trying 2:40
4. You've Changed 3:11
5. Be Good To Me 3:56
6. Bring Night 2:57
7. Hurting Me Now 3:26
8. Never Gonna Leave Me 3:33
9. Cloud 3:43
10.I'm In Here 3:41
11.The Co-Dependent 2:55
12.Big Girl Little Girl 4:18
13.Oh Father 4:28

http://www.mediafire.com/?mdhqnnyyxnw

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Pierce the Veil- Selfish Machines
post hardcore leak

01. Besitos ( 4:22)
02. Southern Constellations ( 1:04)
03. The Boy Who Could Fly ( 5:07)
04. Caraphernelia ( 4:28)
05. Fast Times At Clairemont High ( 4:01)
06. The New National Anthem ( 3:59)
07. Bulletproof Love ( 3:57)
08. Stay Away From My Friends ( 4:41)
09. I Dont Care If You're Contagious ( 3:24)
10. Disasterology ( 3:26)
11. Million Dollar Houses (The Painter) ( 4:01)
12. The Sky Under The Sea ( 4:33)

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Anyone that is a fan of noise rock (not too many on here) should check out this EP. It fucking shreds.

ongakubaka.blogspot.com said:
The Philly noise duo formerly known as Nervous Sex is now a bass/drum duo known as Heavy Medical. These dudes decided to drop the noise, and, instead, decided to BRING THE FUCKING NOISE, putting them in the upper echelon of abrasive badassness. Ear piercing bass grooves, nicely utilized feedback, and aggressive vocals. This four track EP is in desperate need of a vinyl pressing. Do what you can to spread the word. And Load Records, if you're reading this, Heavy Medical belongs on your label.
Heavy Medical - Threats EP
http://darkchocolatechips.net/music//share/Threats E.P_.rar

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/heavymedicalband

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
roboticobscurities.blogspot.com said:
We were supposed to release the second MALADY album, but mid-way through the writing process Chris Taylor quit since he felt the band hadn't considered his vocals when writing the new songs. Not long after, the remaining members kicked out Johnny Ward since his drinking was getting in the way of his drumming (and general life functionality). I don't really know the full story, so definitely take all that with a grain of salt... that's just what I was told at the time.

What I do know is that what was supposed to become the sophomore MALADY album shapeshifted into the VERSE EN COMA ep, which ended up being a financial disaster since we spent a ton on the recording and it was only really 5 songs that just didn't sell all that well. The band never performed live under that name or lineup, and I don't even know if VERSE EN COMA vocalist Brian Markham (who went on to form ANCIENT SKY) ever even met everyone in the band... kind of a weird situation. Oh well.

What I'm posting here are two sets of MALADY demos. The first of which is a *super* early practice tape that I dubbed off Nathan from CRESTFALLEN when Chris Taylor played it for both of us on Nathan's boombox in Richmond one afternoon. I dunno that anyone really knew I was copying it, but if I hadn't this probably wouldn't now publicly exist since this was just for the band members to learn/rehearse the songs to. You can tell Chris' vocals are kinda temporary in a few spots, so take all that for what it's worth. Three songs (that all ended up on the album in the end) all on one MP3 file, since that's how I ripped it a million years ago.

The second set of demos is kinda late-MALADY, proto-VERSE EN COMA era. I think this is the stuff they gave to Chris which he wasn't too happy with. I'm not sure, but there's no vocals on these. I think these all have Johnny on drums still, sounding a little rough. Cool to hear, but yeah you can tell the band is sorta unraveling with this stuff.
Malady - Demos

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmd5wyzzdcz

Downloading now myself.