Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Triple post FTW!

Members of the band in the past two posts went on to form a band called On Fire who now goes by Eksi Ekso. If you have anything by them under either name post it up and I'll call you awesome.

*edit*

Other bands that members went on to form are Thee Electric Bastards, The Living Sea, Blythe Hollow, The Fatal Flaw, The Octave Museum. Anything by any of them would be appreciated too.

Apr 14, 2005
Terror Squad Music!!

I'm looking for a song by Tony Sunshine, Prospect, Cuban Link
titled "We Miss You Pun". Various different prospect, tony sunshine tracks also.

May 9, 2002
Yall are slackers...

Jucifer - L’Autrichienne

Ive had never heard of this group before checking out this album (which doesnt even come out til the 2nd), and this is the oddest array of multi-genre music I have ever witnessed...they go from stoner metal, to sludge, to extreme thrash and speed metal, to minilistic vocal/down-tempo/pop....its almost like its several different bands on the same album...with the same vocalist doing all kinds of vocal styles. And the lead singer is kinda hot. I likey!!!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y8PPPJ8W

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=2792134

May 9, 2002
I just found out about Torche about 3 weeks ago and basically played In Return ragged! This new album is fuckin sweet!

I like Jucifer, it was definatly a jump around in genre's, which usually isnt my thing...i like certain music at certain times.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
Title:.hopesfall.'s compilation
posted by://elegy | 3.28.2008
As many of you know, Hopesfall is no longer together as a band. Due to complications with Trustkill, the band ended it's era in the end of 2007. As this new saddens many of us fans, they have ended on high notes, leaving us Magnetic North (a staple in how much they've grown creatively). But that's not all they're sending us off with. Hopesfall is not letting us leave this party without a goody bag, and this goody bag comes in the form of a compilation put together from songs that never ended up on the album, original/raw/uncut tracks recorded from the safety of their home studio, to intrumentals that remind us of the Satellite Years. Jason of Hopesfall posted the tracks as .zip file on their music myspace, however with the popularity of the band, the website it was hosted on quickly reached its curtoesy hosting download limit. Well damnit I wanted to listen to it too! I've been a fan of Hopesfall from the very beginning, seeing them at venues that don't even exist anymore. Solution? I managed to contact Jason via Myspace, and he thought it would be an awesome idea to toss up the tracks on Blue Era, where everyone can download it, without limits, thats right, when the news doesn't travel fast enough and you live under a rock, have no fear, Blueera.net and Jason is here! You can download all 9 tracks HERE or, if you just want in on a listen, click on the BePlaylist icon on the top of the homepage, or when you go to the BEmusic page. Also read the article, listen to the music on the BEplayer and vote for your top 5 from the compilation. Sign up for the forums, and post your comments/feedback on the band's departure and the music you've heard. Jason definitely is interested in knowing which ones fufilled your .hopesfall. fix. Most of all, ENJOY I know I am.

Hopesfall Compilation Treat

Just saw it in on one of their bulletins.