Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ That was a dope ass video (song was cool too.) I don't know if I'd call that post rock though. Just because something is instrumental doesn't mean it's post rock. Post rock is becoming a pretty fucking broad term these days too though so whatever lol.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Alkaline Trio- Goddamnit Redux
Remastering of a classic.

1. Cringe
2. Cop
3. San Francisco
4. Nose Over Tail
5. As You Were
6. Enjoy Your Day
7. Clavicle
8. My Little Needle
9. Southern Rock
10. Message From Kathlene
11. Trouble Breathing
12. Sorry About That
13. Weak Week (Bonus Track)
14. Nose Over Tail (Bonus Track)
15. Ninety-Seven (Bonus Track)
16. Sundials (Bonus Track)

lol I just read that they recorded this in 5 days for $900 back in 1997.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
This is a pretty dynamic band, has soft moments and some aggresive indie moments, yeah aggresive indie moments, how aggressive is that? You'll find out...no but, you guys heard of !!!, theres a song, where at the end, the guys like, "Everybodies acting like i'm fucking crazy or something" that sorta freaked me out, shit like, calm down.

Anyways this band, called Cloud Cult, is decent. Has a lot of tracks, some are fillers and interludes.

Cloud Cult-Advice from the happy Hippopotamus

May 1, 2007
Alkaline Trio- Goddamnit Redux
Remastering of a classic.

1. Cringe
2. Cop
3. San Francisco
4. Nose Over Tail
5. As You Were
6. Enjoy Your Day
7. Clavicle
8. My Little Needle
9. Southern Rock
10. Message From Kathlene
11. Trouble Breathing
12. Sorry About That
13. Weak Week (Bonus Track)
14. Nose Over Tail (Bonus Track)
15. Ninety-Seven (Bonus Track)
16. Sundials (Bonus Track)

lol I just read that they recorded this in 5 days for $900 back in 1997.
Good shit, this is an awesome record.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Here is a album i've been listening to the past couple days that really fits these sunny yet cold Seattle days we have had as of late. The band is from So. Cal but all the members now reside in Seattle. It's a mix of indie/dream pop/shoegaze/ambient I'd say. Really good stuff with female vocals so Jake won't like it but we don't like Jake so who really cares right? The band is called Trespassers William and this is their album Having.

Trespassers William - Having

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=33SJFIX7

and here is their EP called Noble House as well.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GLPNMUY0

Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/trespasserswilliam

If anyone has their first two albums, Different Stars and Anchor, or the Live Session EP they could link/up it would be appreciated.

By the way I was just kidding Jake, we like you.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
I just found out this kid who posts on the Coheed boards I go to is the singer in this band, and they're fucking sick. It's like back when Coheed was awesome, the singer sounds a lot like Claudio/Geddy Lee/Joey Eppard. Post hardcore/prog. He asked me to up the songs they're working on for the next album which will hopefully get them signed, because they're a pretty damn talented band seeing as they're still pretty young.

Victory At Last

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Giraffes? Giraffes!- More Skin with Milk-Mouth

01-When the catholic girls go camping, the nicotine vampires rule supreme
02-I am s_h(im)e[r] as you am s_h(im)e[r] as you are me and we am I and I are all our together
03-The ghost of EPPEEPEE’s ghost
04-Emilie Sagée’s secret
05-A quick one, while she’s away

Experimental/Math Rock
I think this is their brand newest one.

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
Time for post-rock/instrumetal. This bands called as the poets affirm. I have three of their albums, and all of them are good, with each superceding another in various aspects. I'll upload them all in time, but check out their earlier two albums. The first one is my favorite right now.

I want to tell you my heart but i cannot say english

The_Jaws_that_bite__the_Claws_that_Catch

I'll be uploading their latest cd, which has a lot of indie influences, along with a lot of other post-rock this week, hopefully.

Heres the latest (2006),

Awake

heres a song from this cd,