Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
I saw them with portugal the man, arn't they the same people from kay kay? I recognized some of the faces when i saw them, but i wasn't sure. They were good though, live, and i wanted to get their cd, soo thanks!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ I'd up them for you but A. I'm at work and B. for some reason I can't seem to up anything from my home computer right now but you should try to track down both of their splits with Navies and Black Castle. Some good tunes on both of those.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Don't mean to pull an RJ and brag about shit, but I have news about the next fall of troy tour that I can't post on anything public until it's announced.
Ummmm....
PM me if you're interested. Some people, such as myself, will be stoked beyond belief.

ReKz

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
I haven't upped (stole links, whatever) anthing in a few so I'll do one before I leave for work now and then do a bunch tommorow and Tuesday in my free time on my day off.

Thee Silver Mt. Zion Memorial Orchestra and Tra-La-La Band - 13 Blues for Thirteen Moons

http://www.mediafire.com/?9sx3tjdgey4

New Silver Mt. Zion album. One of my favorite post-rock bands. Has ex members of GSYBE! in it. This album is great. The songs "1,000,000 Died to Make This Sound" and the title track are amazing.
re-up?