Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 14, 2006
yeah thanks dude,

all of you need to check out Pit Passion if you havent already.

after more listenings, that Motorama album wasnt very good except for the first song in it, his voice seems to be made for that song it is awesome.

Jan 14, 2006
mexicow,

im stocking up on a BUNCH of albums right now i doubt ill play most of them though it seems like you're gonna get a lot of time to do your thing and listen to your music but it just doesnt feel right listening to some damn Trash Fashion while watching some dudes milk a bunch of cows and ride off in their big ass horses you know what i mean

Jan 14, 2006
^^ hopefully the girls dig it lol. they play some gay ass mainstream bands like Panda, Kudai some other stuff cant even remember hopefully they dig some tropicali haha

and also hopefully the scrobbler on my ipod holds up and actually scrobbles the songs i finally i think figured out how to scrobble songs while offline so ill try to get el guincho & coconots up the ladder on my top artists

peace out im leaving early tomorrow have fun in the snow--- haha

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
The Twilight Sad- Killed My Parents and Hit the Road
Leak... But it has some of the songs from Fourteen Autumns...

1. Walking for Two Hours
2. That Summer, at Home I Had Become the Invisible Boy
3. Untitled #28
4. Cold Days From the Birdhouse
5. And She Would Darken the Memory
6. Twenty Four Hours
7. The Weather Is Bad
8. Half a Person
9. Untitled #27
10. Modern Romance
11. I Was Hoping Winter Was Over

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
lol damnit, it-leaked has had some bad tags lately. And ya I realized it was a live album when people were cheering between songs. Really good quality though, I don't think I would've noticed without that.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Iran is awesome. It's more or less one guy Jeff Magnum and a bunch of folks that help out. His last album came out in I think 2003-2004 called The Moon Boys and that was great. I didn't know this already leaked. It doesn't come out until Feb 2009. So thanks.