Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Portland ROCK

Red Fang - S/T

http://www.mediafire.com/?gjywnjtaitv

These guys are fucking awesome. Just some good solid, quality rock n roll!

I know it's all jokes but I like this thread because it introduces me to bands/artists I've never heard before a lot. It's nice for the leaks of artists I do know about too....
EXACTLY!

This is the first thread I look at almost everytime I come to the sicc. There's nothing better then discovering a new band, or better yet a whole new genre. This thread provides that service.....and I appreciate that!

Mar 18, 2003
I know it's all jokes but I like this thread because it introduces me to bands/artists I've never heard before a lot. It's nice for the leaks of artists I do know about too but usually I'm on top of that myself seeing I already follow them. This thread I guess just kind of morphed into a less known about artists thread but I think people should just post up whatever they like and think others might too. Like ORO just did that St. Vincent drop, or sometimes people post up their favorite albums.

I do agree it killed the forum somewhat as in making new threads for albums and discussing them but hey feel free to make any music related threads you want.
Just when I think I fuckin TOLD YOU (told ALL of you), you have this way of rationalizing things to where people can't help but completely agree. Where you lack in argumentation, you make up for with rationalization. You're alright man. Haha. I just can't relate to much of the music in here, and I think it's the same with a lot of people. This forum is dominated by a blog rather than music we all appreciate.

Still, cold are the days when Nuttkase listened to kick-ass music!

You just got snake moaned!!

Mar 18, 2003
PS: Another downfall to this thread IMO is everything is seemingly fucking awesome. So it's hard to differentiate between what's REALLY good (something you highly recommend) and what people think is just average. I used to download random albums in here but some of the stuff labeled "amazing" was truly just average.

Not talking shit. Just food for thought.

Mar 18, 2003
That's fair, I'll just pm you albums from now on Nutt.

Haha, how many Seattle albums have I put up, maybe 10...didn't mean to "dominate" a thread. Lol at "we all" I'd be surprised if their were 10 people that use this thread. You make it sound like I've been flooding tons of pages inconveniencing 100's. We fill up a page a week maybe...what a fag, crying about free music. God I can't way for you to post another gin blossoms album, boy oh boy maybe you'll be kind enough to even put up a spin doctors album.

EDIT: and another thing...lol

The said blog doesn't have anything to do with this thread/forum. In the past few months I've started contributing to it because I go to 3-5 shows a week. The music I've been putting up is Seattle rock because that's what I've been listening to. Ive been upping the albums that I think are amazing, sorry if you think they're nothing more than average. I still haven't even been putting up 5% of what I've been hearing and seeing.

And when the fuck did you become so active in this thread? Seems like u just all the sudden showed up, now you're spouting off lengthy complaints.
1. What I typed had NOTHING to do with you. Oops, Palmer.

2. The Gin Blossoms album I posted was more humerous than anything. With that said, I was and still am a fan of the music they made in the 90's. What's sad is, in regards to the people you share music with in here, I'm willing to bet most of them actually LIKE the Spin Doctors. At least, when they made music. But you wouldn't know that.

3. You can PM Nuttkase all you want, but NEVER did I say you guys shouldn't be posting music in here. What I was saying is, this is a FORUM, yet all the posting is happening in ONE THREAD. Hence a BLOG. Do you know what a blog is Palmer?

4. You can LOL at "we all" but all you need to do is go to the beginning of this thread to see what I'm talking about. Because it was filled with music which we all shared a common interest in. At least for the most part.

I've been active in this thread/forum long before you were.

LOL @ you thinking I was saying anything about you. I don't even know who the fuck you are. Not to mention I've never taken notice to anything you've posted in here. You sure did a great job of making yourself look like a dumbfuck though.

Mar 18, 2003
Honestly Palmer, if I were you I would just shut up. Most of what you said was based off the assumption that I was talking about you, which I wasn't. So maybe you can understand how retarded it looks. In fact, just about everything you wrote is completely baseless.

Mar 18, 2003
Haha, it's all good dude. I know almost everyone in here and they know me. I haven't been posting in here because, for one, the reasons already stated, but I haven't been posting much in general. I always give Nuttkase a bad time about his music and his "elitist" approach, which, for all intents and purposes, in non-existant.

For what it's worth, if there is any city in the counrty which should serve as a centerpiece to rock music, it's Seattle. You would be surprised to find there are several more things we would agree on but yeah, back to thread!

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
http://www.mediafire.com/?cx8l51a7thsrcxp

Chiodos - Illuminaudio [2010]

01. Illuminaudio
02. Caves
03. Love Is A Cat From Hell (feat. Vic Fuentes)
04. Modern Wolf Hair
05. Notes In Constellations
06. Scaremonger
07. His Story Repeats Itself
08. Let Us Burn One
09. Hey Zeus The Dungeon
10. Stratovolcano Mouth
11. Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together
12. Closed Eyes Still Look Forward

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
PS: Another downfall to this thread IMO is everything is seemingly fucking awesome. So it's hard to differentiate between what's REALLY good (something you highly recommend) and what people think is just average. I used to download random albums in here but some of the stuff labeled "amazing" was truly just average.

Not talking shit. Just food for thought.
Hey what's awesome to some is trash to others. That's with everything in life. That's why I always try to post a mypsace, youtube video, or link to the artists stuff I post if possible so people can give a quick listen to see if it's worth their time or not. Also of course everything I post is going to be fucking awesome, to me at least it is. If it wasn't why would I bother posting it? lol

Mar 18, 2003
Dude, it MUST be tight! But what do we do if everyone else starts liking it? We can't be havin that shit!! Haha.

Dude I don't care if you delete anything. It was for the sake of this thread more than Palmer or myself.

Mar 18, 2003
http://www.mediafire.com/?cx8l51a7thsrcxp

Chiodos - Illuminaudio [2010]

01. Illuminaudio
02. Caves
03. Love Is A Cat From Hell (feat. Vic Fuentes)
04. Modern Wolf Hair
05. Notes In Constellations
06. Scaremonger
07. His Story Repeats Itself
08. Let Us Burn One
09. Hey Zeus The Dungeon
10. Stratovolcano Mouth
11. Those Who Slay Together, Stay Together
12. Closed Eyes Still Look Forward

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Dude, it MUST be tight! But what do we do if everyone else starts liking it? We can't be havin that shit!! Haha.

Dude I don't care if you delete anything. It was for the sake of this thread more than Palmer or myself.
Shit, I wish a lot of the artists/bands I like would get mor recognition then they get. Would be a lot better then hearing 30 Seconds to Mars on the radio. I don't even know if they are still on the radio. But probably the last time I had the radio on that's what was on there lol.

Mar 18, 2003
Well, isn't 30 Seconds to Mars a step up from the likes of Nickelback and Rob Thomas? I think so. 30 Seconds is a little too cliche for their own good, but they are decent.