Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
90% of the time if you copy and paste the full rapidshare link (or megaupload, mediafire,etc) into google and hit search it will bring up the site that the link came from so you can get the password.

-edit-

I just tried for that link and it doesn't come up with anything though.
Duh! You think i'm new? lol

Nov 5, 2004
Here's a short tidbit on them:
The Dead Weather is an American alternative rock super-group formed in Nashville, Tennessee in 2009. Comprised of Alison Mosshart (of The Kills and Discount), Jack White (of The White Stripes and The Raconteurs), Dean Fertita (of Queens of the Stone Age) and Jack Lawrence (of The Raconteurs and The Greenhornes)[1], The Dead Weather was revealed to the public at the opening of Third Man Records' Nashville headquarters on March 11, 2009. The band performed live for the first time at the event, immediately before releasing their debut single "Hang You from the Heavens".

May 9, 2002
Jan 14, 2006
thanks d-rose im gonna check those out. too bad dead weather doesnt have a myspace.
but i remember seeing them somewhere on TV didnt they go on last call with daly carson?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
but i remember seeing them somewhere on TV didnt they go on last call with daly carson?
Yeah they did. And holy shit did that performance suck balls. Carson doesn't have the best set up but they just sounded awful regardless.

I'm going to give the album a spin though because even though I can't stand Jack White I'm a big fan of both The Kills and Queens of the Stone Age.