Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
yeah that was my first time haha, i wont be smoking for awhile even though this chick that lives down the hall revealed that she had "tons" of weed. I dunno, i guess it's not for me. Thanks for the suggestion, i'll check em out when i get back to my house next week.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
isn't out for another month, I just preordered the deluxe edition yesterday
http://www.merchdirect.com/TripleCr...With_You_Deluxe_Edition_CDDVD?productid=11170
Damn.

I'm on a budget for the next few weeks seeing I just dropped like $300 on tapes/cds/vinyl like a week ago or I'd hop on this. When you get it can you up bonus album for us RJ?

I love pre-orders that have added bonuses. I just pre-ordered the new Gary War and Zola Jesus lps from Sacred Bones they come with a bunch of free stuff.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
That's the first cd I've bought online since Act II came out lol. I always just buy some shirts whenever I go to a show to help support.
I'll up the bonus CD when it comes, guess that'll be the weekend before it's released if it hasn't leaked yet. If I knew how to rip DVD's I'd do that too.

Acoustic Portugal is pretty great.