Random Album/Song upload thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^^ Which album? And you can never have too many favorite bands.

@ Jesse - I grabbed the new Metric but I need a new sound card which my friend is putting in hopefully next weekend so I haven't been able to check it out yet. What are your thoughts on it?

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^that Lotus Plaza album, it was GREAT. almost like an english version of El Guincho
I told you that you'd like it. So I guess everything comes full circle seeing El Guincho is like a Spanish version of Panda Bear lol.

I have a few demos and outtakes from the album at home that I can up when I have the time.

You should check out Atlas Sound too. It's the lead singer of Deerhunter Bradford Cox's solo work. Really ambient and weird stuff. Check Sordo, I'm pretty sure they have it there.

May 9, 2002
^^^ Which album? And you can never have too many favorite bands.

@ Jesse - I grabbed the new Metric but I need a new sound card which my friend is putting in hopefully next weekend so I haven't been able to check it out yet. What are your thoughts on it?
Maybe i just havent listened to Metric in such a long time, but this album is REALLY pop and up-tempo. I dont know how i feel about it yet.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
New Thursday is pretty good, much better then their last release. I wasn't really feeling the new Mono much for some reason. It wasn't bad by any means but it just didn't do anything for me. I still need to check out the new Monument To Masses.

Think it's too early to start a "albums I really like from 09" type of thread?

May 9, 2002
New Thursday is pretty good, much better then their last release. I wasn't really feeling the new Mono much for some reason. It wasn't bad by any means but it just didn't do anything for me. I still need to check out the new Monument To Masses.

Think it's too early to start a "albums I really like from 09" type of thread?
Maybe..lets at least wait until April.

BTW, the new Grizzly Bear is great...just waiting for a better version to come out.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Maybe..lets at least wait until April.

BTW, the new Grizzly Bear is great...just waiting for a better version to come out.
Yeah, start of April sounds good.

And yes, the new Grizzly Bear is amazing. I love every song on the album but the quality of the leak out right now is decent at best.

They are a band who really need to put out a live album. I'd buy that in a second.