Ran Into Tall Cann G And Greedy last Night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 20, 2004
Rob S4 said:
You two are pathetic. Matter of a fact why dont you both get civil unions. I know you two only talk because you cant back shit up. Its all cool. If you two want to be soldiers then stop talking shit and come see me.
ANd waste MY valued time on what...a cupcake like you???In your dreams dude...

Oh we cant we are to far away. Yeah thats what I thought cowards.
Cut the crap tough guy...YOU stated that YOU were gonna slap me and Mtown...and YOU were gonna come to US...and WE both dropped LEGIT addys...so now...tell me agina who the coward is??

Why dont I come see you? Because I dont sit around my computer all day thinking about you.
Well...your keepin the flame alive buddy...so you must be thinkin about us...[/quote]

I know, how about I send you both copies of my cd? I know suckers like you will hate it. but fuck it.
What cd??The one youll never finish???Why does everyone think that just becuase thier mom and uncle likes thier kids raps...they they think they can hold a mic???Just another lil white dude with a pipe dream of becoming the next Eminem...give it up buddy....the closest you come to Em is bein a Stan....

MTOWN your mom should have aborted you.
This is how people get thier domes removed...be lucky you live in the comfort of your mommies basment chump...