Ran Into Tall Cann G And Greedy last Night

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I was at bar here in eugene, and ran into Tall Cann and Greedy. Chopped it with them for a bit, and they said they workin on an album together, forgot what the whole name of the album, but somthin like "CalBoyz", and tall cann is workin on a solo album titled "mississippi Mud" a dedication to his moms and pops.

I thought i was trippin, seein Tall Cann in Eugene, But Greedy Lives here, and tall Cann has been back and forth from here and cali, workin with greedy in the studio....they were hella cool folks, Tall Cann Is a Fool, hella cool....just thought ya'll might like to know this..

shadow

Aug 20, 2004
@shadow...youre never on dickweed...

@suspect...im never on...and you talk to gay ass Rob on AIM???I dont know if we can chop anymore guy...that guys a fruitcake hooknet....

Oct 14, 2004
^^You talk to much. I know your only going to do it here so whatever clown. Your not about anything real. Keep talking your just making my name last longer. Oh yeah forgot to tell you the album has been done for about 3 weeks, why dont I send you one, this way you jock me even harder then you already do.

Aug 20, 2004
Rob S4 said:
^^You talk to much. I know your only going to do it here so whatever clown. Your not about anything real. Keep talking your just making my name last longer. Oh yeah forgot to tell you the album has been done for about 3 weeks, why dont I send you one, this way you jock me even harder then you already do.
LOL...youre a silly little man.....werent you the same tough guy that threatened to come to my house and slap me???THen i gave you the addy...and you bitched out????Oh yeah that was you...

Keep it up sweetie...youre a hoecake...through and through....

No go to your room and work on your nursery rhyme raps....

Oct 14, 2004
^^^Blah blah blah, arent you the one who got ass hurt and scared when I said I was going to slap you? Yup thats what I thought shut the fuck up and stay in your place.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ u stupid fuckin hillbilly bitch..why u keep bumpin fingertips when u already proved to be a muthafuckin coward...makin threats u will never see thru..your two dads raised a str8 bitch

keep to yourself..drop your opinion and avoid confrontation cuz at the end you always end up lookin like the motherless fagget u are

Aug 20, 2004
Rob S4 said:
^^^Blah blah blah, arent you the one who got ass hurt and scared when I said I was going to slap you? Yup thats what I thought shut the fuck up and stay in your place.
Now youre makin stuff up to save face????Shall i pull up the thread in which this all went down????Say the word and its done....

Oct 14, 2004
You two are pathetic. Matter of a fact why dont you both get civil unions. I know you two only talk because you cant back shit up. Its all cool. If you two want to be soldiers then stop talking shit and come see me. Oh we cant we are to far away. Yeah thats what I thought cowards. Why dont I come see you? Because I dont sit around my computer all day thinking about you. I know, how about I send you both copies of my cd? I know suckers like you will hate it. but fuck it. MTOWN your mom should have aborted you.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ HAHA NOW WE SHOULD COME SEE YOU? FUCKIN FAGGET ASS COWARD..AT LEAST I GOT A MOM..NOT TWO DADS LIKE YOUR HOMO SCRUB ASS....WHAT HAPPENED TO "DROP ME YOUR ADDRESS"..HAHA THAN I GAVE U THE ADDRESS YOUR LIKE "ITS A DONE DEAL"..BUT AFTER A WEEK NO SHOW IM LIKE HEY FAGGET IM STILL WAITING..ALL U CAN SAY IS "OH I KNOW ITS A FAKE ADDRESS" HAHA EVERYDAY A NEW EXCUSE..WHOS PATHETIC? YOUR FUCKIN STAN ASS IS PATHETIC...OUT THERE TRYNA RAP FROM YOUR FARM..THROWIN CONCERTS IN YOUR BARNYARD.....LOOKIN LIKE DUDE FROM WHITEBOYZ