rAiDeRz!~!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 11, 2003
Silver

Aye ya'll peep this it's me and brian and we are changelling each other so

Brian : You think it's all about the ninerz//But the Raider cheerleaders are finerz//And what about T.O//He aint nothin but a mother fuckin hoe//And you think it's also about T.B//Bitch Please// It's all about the mother fuckin Raiders

Marko : Brian ain't no true rAiDeR fan//He is just a little man//Holding his hand//Thinking he can sing like he is in a fucking band//But he don't even know how far deez raiders are gonna gO// GOOOOO RAIDERS~@!

Aug 15, 2002
ahem....

supra4really said:
Silver

Aye ya'll peep this it's me and brian and we are changelling each other so

Brian : You think it's all about the ninerz//But the Raider cheerleaders are finerz//And what about T.O//He aint nothin but a mother fuckin hoe//And you think it's also about T.B//Bitch Please// It's all about the mother fuckin Raiders

Marko : Brian ain't no true rAiDeR fan//He is just a little man//Holding his hand//Thinking he can sing like he is in a fucking band//But he don't even know how far deez raiders are gonna gO// GOOOOO RAIDERS~@!
iMMa RaiDeR aN OaKLaND RaiDeR FrOm tHa BaY To LA To LaS VeGaS CuZ iMMa pLaYa a BoSs pLaYa aN iF yOu WiT Me PoP Ya CoLLa ShAkE DeM HaTaZ iMMa RaiDeR!!!!!!!! - LuNiZ

May 21, 2002
i wasnt sayin the niners win foo, i was reppin gor the niners and so wut the raiders didnt play n e one hard to get there and we beat them in the season n e way.

A

Asthmatic

FUK ALL YAW NIGGAS THA RAIDERS HELD THEY SHIT DOWN FAREAL!NIGGAS ATLEAST WE MADE IT THO YAW SORRY STANKIN ASS NINERS AINT MAKE IT AS FAR AS US SHIT, ATLEAST WE WENT THERE! SO FUK YAW NIGGAS!RAIDERS BITCH!

oh and.....

yaw 2 niggas is gay as hell shut that weak ass wak ass shitty ass verse shit tha fuk up!

May 22, 2002
fuck it check this

I'm a hater an oakland hater from the bay to LA fuck the raiders
they sum suckers they stole our players an aint nobody on castro gayer-then the raiders the CHOKEland raiders

Jan 25, 2003
all of you suck

i bet god made the raiders lose because of idiots like you

those rhymes were about as gay as me getting drunk last night and putting on my little sisters tu-tu and jumping on the jukebox singing "im coming out"

which did not happen:rolleyes:

Sep 16, 2002
:rolleyes: ...raiders lost to tha niners anyways...you know why? cuz they are over rated, they dont have shit on tampa neither did the niners thats why they lost tampa has the best defence and can hold their own on offence. i aint no tampa fan but at least i can admit that they are better than every other team out there at this time. and FUCK YOUR RAIDERS :devious:

lol pz

Sep 16, 2002
@RaginHomosexual

you fuckin FAGGOT get off tha siccness, it only give us more reason to shit on HOMO's in flows and you are one obviously so STFU no one wants a faggots opinion on anything when you take it in the ass you loose respect and you my friend have so get tha fuck off tha flows board

muhahahaha !

Sep 16, 2002
i dont give a fuck who you were talkin to go eat a fuckin dick, ill be surprised if your cock gobblin ass aint got one in your mouth already you dumbass FAGGOT...has your ass already been diolated to tha size of texas, maybe your tha butch who knows...gay relationships confuse me...you and ya partna switch off right one week your tha bitch next tha butch i could give a fuck less but take tha homosexualism somewhere else