RAIDERS!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 28, 2005
3VID3NC3 said:
Haha everyone knows the niners are pure shit and going nowhere...no one is acting like theyre good but you bragging about beating the Bucs.

Then why did you just mention it? dumbass..

yes, i am bragging about the niners beating the bucs, beating a 5 and 1 team with the best D in the NFL is an accomplishemnt...am i wrong? so your argument has just been shut down

Feb 28, 2005
Solitary 1 said:
YOU SEEM TO HAVE FALLEN OFF A BIT, J...I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN YOU WOULD HAVE ADMITTED THAT THE GAME WAS A FLUKE. NOW, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? YOU'RE BETTER THAN US?

GET REAL.

once again, i will admit the niners suck...but you keep talking like the raiders are good...they ARE NOT so why are you acting like they are?

Jan 4, 2003
J-Boeg said:
once again, i will admit the niners suck...but you keep talking like the raiders are good...they ARE NOT so why are you acting like they are?
RAIDERS > NINERS and if you think otherwise then your simply just an idiot :devious:

Aug 26, 2002
all 4 teams in the afc west would run the 49ers out of the division, the niners couldn't compete in any other division except for the 1 that they are in now. if they were in any other division they'd be a defunt team by now.

Jun 1, 2002
J-Boeg said:
yes, i am bragging about the niners beating the bucs, beating a 5 and 1 team with the best D in the NFL is an accomplishemnt...am i wrong? so your argument has just been shut down

NOTHING YOU’RE SAYING SHUTS ANYTHING DOWN BRO. YOUR WIN WAS A FLUKE. YOU KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT. IN THE LONG RUN, IT DOES YOUR ORGANIZATION MORE HARM THAN GOOD, SINCE YOU SHOULD BE HOPING FOR RAGGIE BUSH NEXT YEAR. YOU GUYS PROBABLY WON’T WIN ONE MORE GAME.

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
J-Boeg said:

i'm a NiNerz Fan but i aint going to brag about that Win Yeah We Won, but Ur O Line Didn't do shit!!!!!! Our QBz Need More Work!!!!!!

PoLLo LoC831

NINER EMPIRE
Mar 20, 2005
Solitary 1 said:
NOTHING YOU’RE SAYING SHUTS ANYTHING DOWN BRO. YOUR WIN WAS A FLUKE. YOU KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT. IN THE LONG RUN, IT DOES YOUR ORGANIZATION MORE HARM THAN GOOD, SINCE YOU SHOULD BE HOPING FOR RAGGIE BUSH NEXT YEAR. YOU GUYS PROBABLY WON’T WIN ONE MORE GAME.[/QUOte}

Never count a team out when there ReBuilding, things happen out of no where ;-)

Jan 4, 2003
Ochoa831 said:
Solitary 1 said:
NOTHING YOU’RE SAYING SHUTS ANYTHING DOWN BRO. YOUR WIN WAS A FLUKE. YOU KNOW IT AND I KNOW IT. IN THE LONG RUN, IT DOES YOUR ORGANIZATION MORE HARM THAN GOOD, SINCE YOU SHOULD BE HOPING FOR RAGGIE BUSH NEXT YEAR. YOU GUYS PROBABLY WON’T WIN ONE MORE GAME.[/QUOte}

Never count a team out when there ReBuilding, things happen out of no where ;-)
never count any team out period in the game of football