RAIDERS!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
Raiders beat the bills 38-17...... Moss didn't start this game but he did contribute with a TD..... L. Jordan had 3 rushing TDs... Z. Crockett also had a TD to seal it!!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAH this was a must win and I'm glad the raiders showed up!

May 15, 2002
Great games this week in the NFL, lot of last second wins. The SD/Eagles and Sea/Dal were wild.

Raiders actually looked all right - D showed up and held Mcgahee down. Kinda sucks about the Raiders whole blackout situation.

Apr 25, 2002
'Denver and SD both lose at the final minutes/seconds of the game"

lmao which helps you absolutly 0 in the standings! your still playin for top draft spot in the AFC west homie, good win though beatin that powerhouse buffalo team

Jan 4, 2003
AC Transit said:
Great games this week in the NFL, lot of last second wins. The SD/Eagles and Sea/Dal were wild.

Raiders actually looked all right - D showed up and held Mcgahee down. Kinda sucks about the Raiders whole blackout situation.
yeah and the thing is.. The D showed up w/o C. Woodson and D. Gibson.... Charles Woodson got hurt in the 1st qtr and didn't return... Looks like he broke his right leg ( damn.. might take a while to return )... Our rookies need to continue to step it up

Jan 4, 2003
T-Dubb said:
'Denver and SD both lose at the final minutes/seconds of the game"

lmao which helps you absolutly 0 in the standings! your still playin for top draft spot in the AFC west homie, good win though beatin that powerhouse buffalo team
never know man... still more football games left to be played

Apr 25, 2002
good answer. I am just talkin rivalry shit. honestly the raiders can be VERY good if they do what they did today.............run the football

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Im def. enjoy this win cause there havent been many. I hope this helps us out and we keep the Train movin!! Tenn up next and after that Im ready for some Getback in KC!!

Jan 4, 2003
yadida whaa whaa!!!!!!!! Another big WIN.....We let them come back makin it a 2 point game before the half.... But put the game away in the 4th qtr!!!!!!! YAAAAAAA BOOOOY!!!!! Gonna have to fight it out in KC next week

Feb 28, 2005
^^^LOL...talk when you beat a good team.....niners beat the 5-1 bucaneers who ALSO had the number one ranked defense in the NFL....so suck my cheese donkey fucker

Jan 4, 2003
J-Boeg said:
^^^LOL...talk when you beat a good team.....niners beat the 5-1 bucaneers who ALSO had the number one ranked defense in the NFL....so suck my cheese donkey fucker
LMAO.... the bucs team that had Simms as their starting QB and Simeon Rice not playin????? Yeah nice job making 5 FGs..... Thats like me saying we beat the cowboys that went into SF and cameback on the niners... dude shut the fuck up and go blow your mom...... RAIDERS > NINERS... your fuckin FUNNY AS FUCK if you think the niners are better than the raiders... your prob like 1/10000

RAIDERS ON MINE BITCH!!!!!! HATERS KEEP HATIN!!!!!!!!! :devious:

Jun 1, 2002
J-Boeg said:

THE 9ERS ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING.THE COWBOYS AINT A SOLID TEAM? WE BEAT THEM. THEY BLEW OUT THE EAGLES AND BEAT THE CHARGERS. YOU GUYS GOT REALLY LUCKY. SIMEON RICE WAS OUT PLUS THEY HAD THEIR BACK UP QB IN. YOU DUDES BARELY SCORED 1 TD. YOUR DIVISION IS WEAK AS FUCK TOO. YOU'D BE O-7 IN THE AFC WEST. BELIEVE THAT.
THE NINERS ARE A JOKE. BET YOU GO 2-14 AGAIN.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIDDDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 4, 2003
Solitary 1 said:
THE 9ERS ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING.THE COWBOYS AINT A SOLID TEAM? WE BEAT THEM. THEY BLEW OUT THE EAGLES AND BEAT THE CHARGERS. YOU GUYS GOT REALLY LUCKY. SIMEON RICE WAS OUT PLUS THEY HAD THEIR BACK UP QB IN. YOU DUDES BARELY SCORED 1 TD. YOUR DIVISION IS WEAK AS FUCK TOO. YOU'D BE O-7 IN THE AFC WEST. BELIEVE THAT.

heh they didn't even score a TD... they had 5 field goals

Feb 28, 2005
Solitary 1 said:

no touchdowns, they had 5 field goals...good to see you paid attention to the game before talking shit.......

yes, the bucs had their 2nd string QB in but in case you failed to realize, the niners started dorsey, who in the beginning was a THIRD STRING QB and finished with a FOURTH STRING QB.....ive admitted the niners arent going anywhere but it just amazes me sometimes how raiders fans always act like they are good...whatever though....

bottom line, you hardly beat a 2 and 4 team while the niners beat a 5 and 1 team who had the best D in the NFL

dont even need to mention beating the raiders in pre-season cuz it really doesnt matter

Apr 25, 2002
J-Boeg said:
ive admitted the niners arent going anywhere but it just amazes me sometimes how raiders fans always act like they are good...whatever though....
Haha everyone knows the niners are pure shit and going nowhere...no one is acting like theyre good but you bragging about beating the Bucs.

J-Boeg said:
dont even need to mention beating the raiders in pre-season cuz it really doesnt matter
Then why did you just mention it? dumbass..

Jun 1, 2002
J-Boeg said:
no touchdowns, they had 5 field goals...good to see you paid attention to the game before talking shit.......

yes, the bucs had their 2nd string QB in but in case you failed to realize, the niners started dorsey, who in the beginning was a THIRD STRING QB and finished with a FOURTH STRING QB.....ive admitted the niners arent going anywhere but it just amazes me sometimes how raiders fans always act like they are good...whatever though....

bottom line, you hardly beat a 2 and 4 team while the niners beat a 5 and 1 team who had the best D in the NFL

YOU SEEM TO HAVE FALLEN OFF A BIT, J...I REMEMBER A TIME WHEN YOU WOULD HAVE ADMITTED THAT THE GAME WAS A FLUKE. NOW, WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY? YOU'RE BETTER THAN US?

GET REAL.